Why do white girls stare at me when I am with my white bf dancing?

They stare and come up to me in the restroom and tell me how beautiful I am. I am black. Are they just being nice and lying to me? I get this everytime we go out. I am seriously asking because I wonder if white girls say this JUST to be nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most of it is jealousy, interracial relationships will always get you a stare down, basically you have to shrug it off cause it doesn't matter what they think anyway. In my experience with white women most of them are fairly genuine when they give compliments... I'm a black guy and have had a few white girlfriends and I get black women staring at me all the time, but it is an uncomfortable stare like why are you with her, but if i'd approach those same girls that stare they would give me the cold shoulder so I don' t pay attention to it, let theim stare or do whatever as long as your happy that's all that matters.

What Guys Said 8

• what means white and black? we're equal

• I doubt they're saying you're beautiful just to be nice. I'd say most of them just find it shocking to see a WM+BW relationship, since those are relatively uncommon. I'd say some small percentage of them have a "you're stealing OUR men" attitude.

• They could be genuinely nice, or they could be jealous. Bt ultimately it doesn't matter what they think.

• With out seeing you we can't say if you're beautiful or not. And the situation

• Seriously no they aren't

• I doubt that they are jealous. If you were focused on dancing , you wouldn't even notice that they are staring or whatever.

• they be jealous

• White girls can't stand to see white guys with black, Asian are any other race, although they are the first to defend interracial relationships when it comes to them.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe they're just jealous

• They could be saying that because thats honestly how they feel. SOME white women are sometimes shocked when they see a white guy with a black girl. I've had white women tell my boyfriend that im beautiful and he just smiles at it. I've had some tell me how fine he is, and where did I find him. I dont get mad because my boyfriend do like black girls but its because we have a lot in common. But the answer to your question is they probably telling how they feel.