Am I just getting played? Or is he playing hard to get?

Last week on Tuesday, he had mentioned the question "well would you ever date me?" I said back to him I was not sure because we have not hung out yet. He said he understood. Wednesday night we hung out for a little while, I thought the hang out went great. Towards the end we started to get more comfortable with each other and I really enjoyed is company. I asked him if he was ticklish and he said he was, so I tried to tickle him, plan failed, but he ran after me, grabbed me from behind and was holding me while attempting to tickle me. I thought it was one of the cutest things. It was starting to get a bit chilly outside and both of us had work in the morning and before we left, he said come here and give me a kiss. Now, I know I want to date him. He said he still wanted to hang out on the weekend (that was when we were suppose to hang out before we met Wednesday). Well, Friday he had asked me what I was doing tonight and I said well what are WE doing?:P He replied about 6 hours later because he fell asleep. I understand, stuff happens. Yesterday, I was going to the movies and I had just said if you want to tag along you can. He said "Oh now a movie sounds good lol. I'll have to see, I did have plans but if it doesn't work out i'll come see you" Eventually he did say he had plans, but then texted me saying "You should head over after your movie if you want (:" I texted him at 10:30 pm asking if he still wanted me to head over to come and see him, I waited an hour and 45 minutes for him to reply. He never did, but I did find out today that the message had never gone through to his phone (supposedly). I woke up this morning, no text from him, so I texted him and it has been pretty short and not flirty like the conversations use to be. Am I just getting played? Or is he playing hard to get? Should I stop trying to communicate with him and let him come to me? Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he is a player.. if somebody really liked you trust me they wld make time for you and it seems like you have made it clear on your part you are putting effort and he is more non chalet about things as if he is looking to see what else is out there while he strings you along. If I was you i wld stop asking him to go out try to make it known your not there for his Convenience

What Guys Said 2

• Guys don't "play hard to get," they just "ignore" (there's a difference, and the difference is that how they behave towards you has no relationship with how you behave towards them).

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../sat0092l.jpg

• maybe bad timing? but @pnl86 is right. We don't play hard to get. So he's either caught up in some stuff where you shouldn't be put off by that or he's not interested

What Girls Said 1

• It's time to let him come to you. You did more than enough work and put in effort, and since he's the one who posed the whole dating question, it should be him pulling through! If not, he probably lost interest.