Would you have a boyfriend you were not physically attracted to?

Girls, would you ever have a boyfriend you were not physically attracted to whatsoever? Meaning, you only like his personality and the fact that he is extremely nice, smart and loyal. You don't find him ugly, but you are not physically attracted to him at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Physical attraction is absolutely necessary if we are going to be more than friends. In fact, physical attraction is what separates a friend from a crush.

I want my man to get my puss wet just by looking at me.
    I want to be so attracted to him physically that I walk into the room and have to stop myself from tackling him then ripping his clothes off.
    I want him to be attractive so that when he's gone, a smile forms itself on my face at the thought of his physical features that make my heart skip a beat.

Being extremely nice, smart, and loyal simply is not enough. It would be unfair for me AND HIM if I tried to be with him. My eyes may effortlessly, unintentionally light up when someone I actually am physically attracted to walks by now how would that make him feel?

• That is exactly how I feel too. Thank you so much for the detailed reply and when you're not busy, I would love to hear what you have to say about the other question I asked tonight! :)

• Actually it will be too hard to find it that way but just copy and paste /relationships/q1145085-girls-who-come-on-strong-fast after this website's normal address. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

• lol, I just found it on your profile

What Girls Said 14

• YES I would but even if I'm not physically attracted to him - he can't be ridiculously ugly.

• I would have a FRIEND who fit that description

• as much as i would like to say yes, i would find it difficult to be fully devoted to somebody i didn't find at least somewhat attracted to. loyalty and personality can only last so long...

• There has to be some level of physical attraction, otherwise you'd just be friends.

• Nope. I want my guy to have both looks and personality. Neither is more important than the other. But I prefer he have both

• If he has a giant throbbing 10 inch brain then I am willing to look past Quasimodo hump, eye patch, never ending druel, and bad breath.

• No. I've learned that sexual attraction is very important.

• Nope--------

• Yup, I'm asexual, you just described what I look for in guys

• well see this is how chemistry works.. so if she is not physically attracted to you and she still likes you for the person you are then the like will only last temporarily when she's away from you she will forget you and go for someone hot but then again she will remember you for the nice qualities! my friend actually likes me but i am not attracted to him physically whenever we hang out we both have amazing time together and i wish i find someone like him as a potential.. see here is the difference he has asked me out multiple times but i never said ok.. i did think about it but i just didn't want to hurt him.. so yeah physical attraction is important! lol

• Well i think that after you like someone personaloty and see they are nice they the physical part comes with it too. I try not to be shallow and I like guya for their personality, but I like them. So I just see them as attractive. If that makes sense?

• You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful — and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick; but then there's other people. And you meet them and you think, "Not bad, they're okay," and when you get to know them... their face just, sort of, becomes them, like their personality's written all over it, and they just — they turn into something so beautiful.

• I most definitely would. I'd even prefer him over someone with an 'ideal' /handsome look. Intelligence multiplies someone's appeal x 1000.

• I've tried a few times and it makes me miserable.

What Guys Said 0