Ladies, would you love a man who actually wants to get to know you very well before sex? be honest please?

be honest please.. lets say that it could take up to 4-5 months of dating.. would you mind dealing with a guy like this? in bed he will rock your world tho!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't mind but sometimes when the bonding its ultimately good, things just happen. I move with the flow and allow the the flow to take total control only when I feel I've gotten deep within him a bit.

• i see.. so no big of a deal if its a bit soon.. just going with the flow

• This is a great answer.. Thank you very much hun

• Dang I think that mh right here great answer

What Girls Said 25

• Yep, I totally would wait. If he actually isn't sleeping around on the side!

Meaningful relationships are hard to come by now days!

• good to know! thank you for your answer! and yes.. they are hard to come by!

• Haha.. :) thank you.. I just try to be kind and good.. i want to care and do the correct thing.

• Hopefully you don't have to go through all the crap relationships to get the good one!

• That is the man that I would consider a long-term partner. I don't prefer sex in the beginning of the relationship either. So it would not bother me.

• Thank you for your answer.. Thats the way it. should be i. think.. but at the. end we go with the flow right?

• I would need some time at the beginning, later going flow would be better, yeah.

• Exactly, im taking my notes here haha.. but thank you very much

• You are probably demisexual meaning you need an emotional connection before you can form a sexual attraction my boyfriend is the same way it's totally normal! it took us about 3 months and it was great!

• That's not going to be the defining factor whether I love him or not. Yet, it certainly makes a huge difference when a guy doesn't act entitled to your sexuality and you know for sure that he's not using you for some a**.

• i agree with you 100%, thank you for your answer.. yaah,, no using people here.. that sucks hehe

• @Calex hmmm interesting... never thought of it that way. What do you think are the cons of doing that?

• I never thought about the cons for that, to be honest. I just don't think badly of people usually.

• That would be ideal for me if I was dating again. After 3 months would be good, actually.

• I agree.. At the end it all depends on us.. I mean, if its 3 months great, if its 5 or 6 thats great too..

But yeah, i deff think its better to just get tp know the girl deep emotionally you know?

• And I'd want to get to know him too so it works perfectly :)

• Its a bit hard for a man to open emotionally, but you know.. its baby steps for me haha.. i am. being more open now a days.. I know i can't be so selfish if i want to get to know someone!

• Yes! Nothing wrong with taking it slow. A lot more girls are open to that than you may think.

• really? i dont know why i thought girls like a guy who moves faster.. but this is good to know!

• It definitely depends on the girl, but if they're serious they won't always object to waiting.

• Right.. Well those girls maybe are not for me anymore.. I just want to date properly..

• I think every girl wants this, haha!

• YES i would LOVE that - it would be GOOD!!! Rather THAT than one that wants to jump right in the bed and NOT get to know u first!!! Best relationships come from FRIEND SHIPS!!!

• He'd be perfect. Because that's now I am. I'd rather not be worried about a guy that's gonna ask me to do it over and over again and we can just take the time to actually get to know each other. I wish more guys were like that.

• Thank you, and i guess it goes all the way arround.. i mean there are girls who love to be quick.. i just dont find interest on those anymore lol

• there are but you're right. just comes down to finding the right one.

• Sounds like my kinda guy!

• Haha, good to know! I am just a bit shy sometimes.. but for me. to have great amazing sex.. i need to feel. comfortable u know?

• See.. I already went trough the whole one night stand thing once.. and i didn't like it at all.. i was too damn nervous just to do it.. I mean i could.. but it judt didn't feel right.. I want to know whats in her. mind, her feelings etc.. :) do it the right way

• I think I would feel the same in that situation and agreed, better to know if there are feelings before just jumping right into it

• I wouldn't mind I would actually prefer it, plus it will make me want him more and more, and the sex will be better too

• Thats what im saying.. i am trying to stay in this path.. Get to know the person better and better before anything.. Until we both feel. comfortable.. i guess ultimately depends on the girl and guy.

• if she truly loves you and wants to be with you, then she will stay with you.

• Yup.. ecaxtly.. Thanks for answering :) i appreciate it

• Yeah, sure. I wouldn't mind dating a guy that wants to wait.

• I would only sleep with someone i know very well so lol i would love him if he want to get to know me before sex

• This is good to know.. kinda gives me that confidence of actually being myself when it comes to getto know girls.. im just shy i guess sometimes

• That actually sounds perfect!

• Well of course I would.

• I'm all about that, get to know me before we do anything sexual. The experience will be that much more meaningful.

• yes i would

• Yes I have to at least be in love with a guy first.

• as long as we can still kiss and cuddle and stuff like that. hell yeah! i prefer to wait for sex when in a relationship bu tmost guys want to rush into the physical part...

• Kiss and cuddle is fine.. as long as we are careful LOL, but yeah.. sometimes our hormones go crazy haha.. but we should be able to. control them and behave..

• YES! thats exactly what i am looking for but these bastards want me in bed with them the first date lol

• Haha lol, it happens sometimes :) .. But i mean.. Its good to go slow sometimes also :)

• Lol I feel like you asked that question so you'll get the reply "Oh yes cesvcarl0s. You are the perfect guy for me!! It's like you know all my greatest dreams!!!" You're like those girls who know they're attractive and post threads asking guys to rate their face and bodies.

Stop looking for compliments and hoping internet girls will fawn over you. It's obvious any girls gonna want a dude to know her before being intimate. Annoying.

• I would be happy

• Yes, there is one particular guy whom im seeing and his been going on dates with me for 9 months now, we finally had sex (in that 9 months) it was quite magical so to speak. Any guy that can put up with me for that long (i guess they love me right?)

• This is great, i love this. Hahaha but whatever happens happens

• I know.. thats the correct way to go, thank. you very much :) i appreciate this.

• Im glad i could help :D

• I don't know about waiting that long, what if you are totally vested with each other, and it ends up not being great in bed? I have thought that thinks were good and then just not compadible in bed :(

• This is exactly why i wait now.. I have tried this once and it was the best relationship i ever had. It was natural when we got to that point.. It doesn't have to be 4-5 months..

Just in general.. but i won't just do it out of hornyness and trust me.. it has happened and thats no good.. i lose interest after it

• If you both know that you are commited to each other, just when ever if feels natural then

• Yeah :) like that

• I definitely would. I wouldn't be ready to have sex right away either so it'd work out well in that respect.

What Guys Said 3

• I know you're looking for a mainly female repliers but don't you think this question is a little farfetched? Like I could answer this for you:

Would a lady with any sense of self worth want to know the person they're about to have intercourse with?
    - yes

Would she want that guy to be interested in her (other than sexually) ?
    - Most likely, this really doesn't need any explanation. Might be depending on the future of the two though.

4-5 months?
    - I think this timeframe is something you're trying impress ladies with, I don't know.. Is it working ladies?
    Sounds rather stupid to me, I think after 5 dates you should know the person in question quite well, that is if you're not talking about how long you're postponing sexual intercourse for every single date, the entire date.

He will rock your world tho?
    - Unlikely, if there would be passion the deed would have been done by now. This could go both ways, either you're totally out of it after a 5+ month dry streak (which wouldn't make sense if you put it off during dating you would've put it off before dating as well). Or just maybe you might rock her world, she probably was just looking forward to this for like 2 to 3 months if not more by now.

This seems like a question some friendzoned guy would ask

• Just on a side note, I'm not trying to offend you. It's just that this is something that completely doesn't make sense. It's like the no-sex-till-marriage agreement. If you're in love what is the actual purpose of dating, why would you barrier yourself from adding fuel to the fire. Ok, I get that you don't want to have sex with a complete stranger because sex might be something special to you (what I am totally a-ok for don't get me wrong) but the question you're asking is plane obvious and the timeframe you set yourself is completely stupid. Sounds like something I would've set to a girl I wanted to come across for as sincere and gentle and honestly it wouldn't get me or you anywhere.

If you start dating, get to know her and make it passionate. Surprise her and do whatever trick in the box you've got, and when time is right, go for it. Don't wait another 4 months.

• you're welcome, I'm sorry about the mixed grammar and vocab. btw, I was all over the place I'm aware of now and you can't adjust it on this site.

Hope you don't think I take sex lightheartedly, it's just that you ask questions that are so theoretical that they could hardly help you out in the actual situation. Aiming for a 5 month relationship/ dating-history before having sex, that's almost like setting boundaries. There's nothing romantic about it.

• I agree %100. Looking for compliments and attention from girls. It's obnoxious and redundant

• It really depends. If the guy is hot, the ladies will hop into bed with them..

• This is formatted so poorly that I have no idea what is actually being asked.

• sorry, it's not even for you the question and English isn't my first language

• I understood the question perfectly fine, plus I would like to add that I am the same way though it has caused me problems with relationships in the past.