How long into a relationship do you need to be before it's ok to be naked around your SO in a non-sexual way?

How far, or how long, does it take you to be comfortable with regular nudity from or around your SO?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I just recently got comfortable enough to be naked around my boyfriend in a non-sexual way and we've been together for about 9 months. He, on the other hand, was naked and just walking around his place when I was there just a month into our relationship so...

Differs on how open both people are, how long they've known each other, etc..

What Girls Said 3

• The problem with the both of you walking around naked is you might accidentally bump into each other and have sex. By accident. The other problem is that the other people in your satanic cult may feel uncomfortable, unless of course you all swap sex partners. After all you are in a satanic cult where that kind of naked subservience and eight person orgies to honor Beelzebub is encouraged.

• I guess it depends. My boyfriend and I chill naked quite often. Took about a year and a half to get comfortable with that.

• Why be nude if there's no sexual reason?

What Guys Said 1

• I'm trying to decide what you mean by comfortable. As in you don't feel awkward about it, or as in it's been long enough that you're bored by it?

• As in it's not awkward for either person.