I've taken the same girl to homecoming the past two years, and I'm getting feelings for her. What should I do?

I took this girl to homecoming last year and it was fun so I asked her again this year and I had fun. But this time I'm wanting more, more just a friendship, I want to date her. I've had a few people ask if we were dating and I said we weren't and they think we should. But I don't even know if she likes me. I want to ask her to hangout either way and then hopefully get more serious along the way. So what should I do? Any advice? I want to date her but don't know how to go about it. Please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you went to homecoming together, you can ask her out. She said yes, didn't she? ;)
    Good luck! Don't forget to go for it!

• But she doesn't know I like her. I don't know how to tell her, and I'm scared.

• I'm gonna ask her to hangout first and see how that goes... but I'm not sure how to ask her. Can you help me out?

• I am so sorry I didn't get this sooner! I was on vacay for the last few weeks and the wi-fi sucked! Sure I could help! Text her. Ask her if she wants to come over and hang out with your friends! She might be a little self conscious first, but that will keep her closer to you! See if your friends want to bring a girl too. This will keep thing loose so she will be more likely to say yes!

What Girls Said 1

• Bottle up those feelings and stay away. Nothing good ever comes from feelings

What Guys Said 1

• You answer your own question, just go up and ask her to hang out. :)