Why would a girl like a guy who is overweight?

Why am I seeing this strange phenomenon pretty women who take care of themselves dating fat slobs? Do they have no shame?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Sometimes womean are shy and these men are probably the most comfortable to be around. They can be themselves and not have to worry about the way they look half the time, and if a beautiful woman is with them, they must be super sweet to her. Where as "good looking guys" are very hard to please most of the time, I feel like it's added stress you are always worried about not letting yourself go and making sure you look beautiful everytime he sees you... You feel a sense of insecurity at times.

• Well personally I like a guy to be for and healthy that's a big thing for me cause I'm pretty healthy and got myself but I do get it, after all despite what people think it's not all about looks and once you fall for soemones personality everything about them becomes beautiful:) plus tubby guys tend to be more jolly and humble and truth be told they are funner to cuddle

• Yeah cause the fat slob is PROBABLY paying their BILLS -- hot chicks do NOT want or like FAT SLOBS -- if that is the case 9times out of 10 its ONLY for the financial benefit!!!

• No actually I have a pretty big boyfriend. He is amazingly handsome and yes he is also great to cuddle with. When I got with him he had nothing, I rode with him up until he was on his feet. No my boyfriend is not what you call a fat slob, he is what you call a King.

• They may be a great, funny, charismatic person. There's a guy I'm crushing on at the moment who is what you'd call chubby but to me he's still really attractive.

• Cuz girls aren't as judgmental as guys. Personally I wouldn't cuz I dont think that huge, beat like, protective guy thing I attractive to me. I like leaner guys

• I've dated aat guy before he was sweet and easy going I guess they date them because they like they way the guy treats but I don't know

• Don't fat guys have better personalities?

• Maybe he is rich?

• fat guys usually trick off on pretty girls.

ugly guys try harder. most ugly/fat guys I've talked to will do something to compensate whether its doting on you hand and foot or spending all their money on you. they worship you because of your beauty

• Most of those 'fat slobs' have hearts of pure gold (and generally low expectations). Produces a comfortable environment-even for women who aren't pretty. But pretty women are all different-i assume you already know that though.

• Fit men can't have hearts of gold?

• That's sort of sad honestly.

• Lol it could be, but there are pretty girls out there who prefer fit guys-so you're in luck either way.

What Guys Said 2

• Because those "fat slobs" tend to be nice people bro. Not all about physical appearance. Maybe fit guys treated them badly, maybe they're just into fat guys. Point is, you don't know

• Trust me, I had gone through this phenomenon before. I didn't find my ex gf attractive at all not because of her wieght but her personality made me like her more. And the more I get to know, the more I fell in love with her. It was so weird...