Whats the longest you've ever been in a relationship before breaking up? (If you've been in one before)?

Just Wondering... Like I know some people are still together. But for those who eventually broke up, how long were you with that somebody?

• Less Than 6 Months
  • A Year or A Year & a Half
  • Two Years or a Two Years & a Half
  • Three Years or Three Years & Half
  • Four Years or More
Oh yea!! Or 6 Months to a Year?
For me, I's say on and off for a year and a half, but only 6 months without the gaps =\

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, I don't have very good records with long relationships so about 4 months.

• Is it that you don't want to commit for that long? Or do things just not work out as long as you hope?

• Yes lol I understand all too well. Mine dropped out in 11th grade then got his GED. He was looking into community college but didn't understand all the work it'd take.
      See, lol these guys always think that all a woman wants is money and status from a guy, when in a lot of cases, we're the ones working our ass off trying to move up in our lives, while we're with bum ass guys not looking for anything lol.
      I've come to realize though, that in order for it to work, he has to match my ambition and drive just to understand the way I am with my life. I'm aiming to get a Ph. D so he needs to at least have a bachelors along with a plan.

• OMG Thankyou!! At least someone said it!!

What Guys Said 11

• 😞 Never been in a relationship but I'm marrying the girl I choose to be in a serious relationship with. If she doesn't break up with me then I'll be with her till I die.

• Awwwwww!! And Yea I plan on marrying whoever my boyfriend #2 is

• Athletes are extremely desirable; many are rich, in great shape, and they live exciting life styles.

But they're hard to nab, some of them are players on and off the field 😁

If they marry they're going to find someone they think is worth their status.

I don't care about a woman's profession. Solely her personality and looks 😌

• Yea thats why I said I'm not really trying to date an athlete because of that reputation. And yea I know it doesn't apply to them all, but still.. But I don't know I really would like to date someone in the business field like me or possibly the construction/architectural field. And yea of course I go by looks and personality. Money isn't that important as long as they can help provide for their family

• I had a relationship with my imaginary gf for about a year before we decided it was best to end things

• 5 months.

Let's just say we've both done some stupid things and my stupid things outweighed my good things at one point and she broke it off. Oh well, it was a good introspective learning experience at least.

• My longest relationship was almost six years long by the time we broke up.

• The longest was 10 years. I reckon nearly 5 of them were shit, and it should have ended earlier.

• My longest was one day.

• Awwwww what happened =\

• Our personalities did mot click and her brothers being gangsters did not help either :(

• Lol i bet. Guys get serious when it comes to their sisters. Especially if she's the baby sister

• Longest 9 months. Most last around 6 months.

• Yea mine was basically 6 months. I'm definitely scoring for 4+ next time

• People stopped being hot after high school and I didn't date in high school...

• Lol what people you been looking at haha? Cause i still see some attractive folks while in college. And yea high school was my first and last time dating so far

• Girls usually get fat. Guys get muscle, usually.

• Just a little over 2 years

• Thats good tho :)

• Lol well than yalls breakup sounded good compared to those who cheat :-)

• Oh yea definitely. We are still friends now. But yea if it were cheating that would make things real bad.

• Longest relationship lasted 3 months till we became intimate and things went bad quickly.

• I definitely understand that situation. Thats part of why my "year and a half" had gaps in it

• No, she was 18 and I was 15 so she was much older than my sister and should have known better. I should have handled it better though, I broke up with her over the phone without giving her a reason.

• Lol phone breakups. Half of the time Me and my ex broke up was by phone. But we always reunited within that same week...

• Voted a.. But i have had only that one.. And it was 2 years ago.. lol.. I have gone on dates but meh.. dont know lol

• Yea i've only been in just one relationship too. Yet I've only been on one date lol. He never really wanted to do anything that involved spending money. Still, I tried to tell him all dates dont consist of spending money haha

• Exactly!! Walk through the Park, Relax at the Beach, Go fishing, Enjoy Mudriding, Jog the Block, Chill at the mall, and all that :-)

• Agree 100% :) love all that. Hehe

What Girls Said 11

• Where's the option for between 6 months and a year? Hahaha

My one relationship I was in that ended lasted 9 months. My current one is 3 years and counting.

• 3 years long distance

• About four years not including a 6 month break up in there.

• Yea Mine was a Year & a half, but we were so on and off, that if u take out the gaps from breakups, we really only dated 6 months

• 12 years

Too $hort

• I have had 2 relationships that both lasted two years. Shortest was 8 months I am definitely one of those long-term people I hate when something ends but most of the time it was for the best.

• Unless 2 day relationship counts, then haven't had one haha. Though my imaginary marriage with Chris Hemsworth has already exceeded 2 years! lmao

• Lol too bad Chris Hemsworth is married to two women now and his other wife just gave birth to twins lol... But dang 2 days? What happened?

• Oh WOW. that many? haha
      Well the 5(besides Chris) are like "I wouldn't even hesitate". The list continues, but it's more like "If I can't have the first ones, I don't mind any of the others" lol

• Lol well of course I have like a top 20 out of those 240 something haha

• Longest was about 8 months I believe?
    But certainly not my happiest.

• A year and 7 months aha :)

• Thats Good tho!! Sounds like me but I had breakup gaps in between. Were y'all together all the way thru? Or a few breakups here and there?

• aha yeah :) yeahtogether all the time through :)

• 6 years it was the best 6 years in my life :)

• I'm in a relationship now. 2.5 years and still going strong :)

• About two years