Do guys not like it when random girls hit on them?

Just wondering if I saw a guy I thought was cute at the mall or something, would he not like it if I came up to talk to him? Cause like guys are supposed to be the pursuers or whatever?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, I just watched that video from Prilee1992 and her approach was terrible. I do think life would be easier if women would approach guys more often though. Guys always have to deal with the rejection from women and I think it makes some guys a bit more afraid to make the first move. No one likes rejection but us guys keep pushing along cause we have no choice really.

What Guys Said 6

• I've been hit on at the mall mostly every now and then very subtle nothing too strong and I fucking dig that shit. Because then I don't have to worry if the girl's into me or not I can just phase into the flirting and conversation part without gauging the situation. BUT it does depend on the guy too because there was one guy on here who had posted something about how he abhorred the thought of girl's trying to flirt with him and found it very annoying. Sucks for that guy but there's guys out there like me and are more than accepting of a girl to make that first move.

• Asian guy's reactions haha
    www.youtube.com/watch

• I would feel honored.

• The final decision to start a relationship or to have sex usually is up to the woman, so to me it makes more sense that she would do the asking. Though I kinda like the rush that comes along with initiating.
    .

• Confidence is hot

• No we wouldn't mind. most guys would probably get a boner on the spot.

I recommend this highly successful approach.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JJFBtHcBnM

• Uhhhhhh, I'm a virgin lmfao I wouldn't do that haha

What Girls Said 0