I really like this black guy?

So this is a two part question I really like this guy and he is black which doesn't brother me but my mom is racist and I can ask this guy and not tell her he is black? The second question about the guy he isn't on the "good side he does weed and I haven't but I really want to try just once but I'm scared if I date him he is going to keep doing weed and I that doesn't bug me but I might turn to be a bad girl for say doing drugs and turn out to be the opposite of what I want

Most Helpful Guy

• Answer to your 2nd question No one can force you to be "bad" but you. Answer to your 1st question You can either don't do it and wait until you move out of your mom's house or just do it and keep it secret. I think your mom is being petty and close minded just like plenty of racists in America.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't recommend the choice your about to make. Well as long as your under her roof don't do it and it makes it worse that this guy clearly has nothing going on for him.. weed is different for everyone, it could be addictive for one person and not so much for the other.

• Speaking as a black guy, you're entitled to date whoever you want on account if your well being. It honestly seems to me that if you want to be with him, you have to counter your mom's prejudices. She might even learn something from it. As for the weed, I wouldn't recommend it. Been there, done that, got the t shirt, it's not all it's cracked up to be. Although it would help to do some research on it, spare your reputation.

• what about the white guys?

• Color doesn't matter but don't date a loser even if he is the color of white, black or purple. If you want a shit life go ahead and date losers your whole life.

• This sounds like a disaster.

What Girls Said 1

• Prepare to be a future single mother jk jk