Do you have a tendency to rush for people you're very attracted to and have a lot in common with?

So there's two girls that I had dates with last week that I met off dating sites. No, I'm not a player and trying to get with multiple women at once but instead seeing who's a better match. There's one I'm very attracted to and have a lot in common with. We share music taste, movie taste, and a lot of viewpoints, outlooks. The other is decent but only have a few things in common. Both girls and I are 24.

Anyways, I think I hit it off better with the one I have more in common with as our conversations were endless and the date ended with holding hands and a kiss. The other date just ended with a hug. Anyways, I have a 2nd date tomorrow with the one I'm casually interested in. Still playing it by ear but the other one it seems like the texting has died down. I sent her a casual text just saying hey what's up tonight but haven't heard back.

With the one I'm not sure about, our texts are somewhat brief, but she's still interested. I feel like with the one I'm more interested in I should stay a little mysterious but it's hard not to talk a lot just because of how much we have in common. Not to say, I'm texting her nonstop but I feel like I couldn't ever run out of anything to talk about unlike the one I have a date tomorrow which I feel is both a good and bad thing.

I'm not saying I'm in love with the one I'm more interested in but I definitely see myself dating her more than the other one but I don't wanna get ahead of myself and become the one that's more interested like I've done in the past. Should I take it slow? Only text a few days? When I find a girl that shares a lot of common interests and is gorgeous on top of it, I tend to favor them over someone who's decent and doesn't have as much in common.

What Girls Said 1

• yeah i think you should take it slow with the one you have a lot in common with and just leave or stay as a friend in the other girls life just because if you don't see anything there by three dates i wouldn't waste neither yours or her time because she has feelings to and some girls can get attached really quick and you don't wanna end up hurting her

• Well I just got a text back from the one I have a lot in common with saying how I'm the nicest guy, I have a lot of good things ahead of me, she had a really good time but said she didn't feel any chemistry or spark. She also said I didn't do anything wrong but she didn't feel the spark she hoped.

While I appreciate her honesty, I'm a little scared because I get told how nice I am and that makes me feel like I'm a pushover and a doormat. I don't try to be nice and expect a lot in return. I just don't think I could be a jerk if I tried. She said I didn't do anything wrong but I feel like I did considering this has happened a few times before and with girls I have a ton in common with

What Guys Said 0