Why do black men seek out small (mostly white) girls?

Why do large black guys seek out white girls...
Also why do ghetto guys like innocent white girls?
NO RACIST INTENDED. I'm a small white girl and I've noticed I get looks from mostly these men. I like black men but I mean just wondering.

Here's another question for the black guys who answered:
What would your ideal girl look like?
Like, who would catch your eye on the street?
I just find myself liking black men more often than white and I think it has to do with the fact that no white man (I don't think) has ever had feelings for me.
Only black and hispanic guys like me and I want to know why that may be...

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey Miss :) I'm a black guy & I love all girls from all races. You gotta understand that not all black men like petite girls, everyone is different. I like petite girls because I think they're cute.

What Guys Said 17

• Guys from low income neighborhoods like "innocent " white girls? Also are you making a connect between large black guys and ghettos? Also do you mean no racism intended rather than "NO RACIST INTENDED." You do realized that many times when someone says "no racism intended" especially while anonymous what they are about to say it slightly inappropriate.

• Maybe you've just heard the stereotypes of interracial couples and just started noticing. Otherwise, I don't believe there to be a correlation.

• I'm a white guy and i would still like petite girls ( i don't really give a damn what skin color tbh, a girl is a girl ).
    Most black guys are pretty racist themselves.

I met some black guys once they actually believed they were 'sticking it to to the white man' that they were hooking up with white girls <--- FACEPALM

• damn, racism is still alive on both sides.

• If you like those black guys, go for it.
      But don't go with them just because they are BLACK guys.
      White guys like petite girls too, m just so you know.

• Well I just find myself liking black men more often than white and I think it has to do with the fact that no white man (I don't think) has ever had feelings for me. Only black and hispanic guys like me.

• They have no choice, because they themselves are "LARGE".. They can't find any girls that are larger than them.. 0_0

• small white girls are cute sometimes even sexy and for the most part around my height.

• Thye wanna shove the BBC into you guys. Mmmmm

• 1|0
  • Sounds racist in nature. Mostly because you said the "ghetto" black man and the "innocent" white woman. Not saying that was your intent, but that is how it sounds.

Anyways, there are a lot of hot white girls out there. Black guys like them too. I'm just curious why you think it's odd. Do you think they should be looking at black women instead?

• No its not that. I'm just wondering why white guys don't give me the time of day.
      Not all white girls are innocent and not all black guys are ghetto.
      It's just that where I live, the ghetto ones seem to be most attracted to the girl who is outside of their group

• Ah, I hear ya. My sister had that problem lol.
      Generally speaking, white guys are less vocal about their attraction to girls. A white guy is more likely to check you out from the corner of their eye or when they think you're not looking. While, again generally speaking, ghetto black guys will whistle and yell across the street at you if they like what they see.

• Many of them see white girls as status objects and the small ones are particularly conquerable and controllable.

• That's bullshit lol, stop making lies

• That's not bullshit. Haven't you noticed how many dark-skinned black women have been asking about white guys? It's mostly because black men are rejecting them in masse because black men are pursuing light-skinned women in masse, and generally, the lighter the better. Turn on MTV and you'll see this pattern again and again. Turn on VH1, same thing. Read Black Woman Empowerment blogs, same thing. One would have to be blind-folded to not see what's happening.

• I'm a black guy, so I must answer this question!

in my opinion, probably because opposites attract:

big / small, dominant / recessive, black / white

• Maybe they just find you cute specifically.

• So only black guys find me cute then?

• Maybe you have qualities that are well sought after in your region of the country. I'm black and I couldn't tell you. Try and talk to men of different races to see how they take to you. Then you'll no if your just cute in general or not.

• White girls are the best.

• Me don't understand missy...
    Is this a true trick question or intending to be racey about it?

-white guy

• This is the ideal white woman.. She is petite.. that's crucial, black like women they can pick up off the floor with relatively ease.. I need not say why. Must been as near to doll like (ideally) facially as possible, very little to no make-up.. Must be built superbly, every section is proportionate to height and weight and lastly, loves to thrash about when copulating, this drive a black man to put it to her more and more.. Personality must be innocent one end and bold on the other end..

• everyone wants white girls cuz they're the best looking girls.

• You just made a mistake commenting that lol

• What the hell are you talking about? This is the most stereotypical thing I have heard in a long time.

Not all black guys seek out white women! I am black, and I date women I think look attractive. I have had an Asian girlfriend, a black girlfriend, a Hispanic girlfriend and even a white girlfriend.

Maybe you are just being paranoid and looking at black guys. I am sure a lot of other men look at you as well.

And you even made this sound so stereotypical:

-The large, dumb black guy chasing after the small petite white girl.

-"These" men...

Seriously?

• calm dowwwnnnn it just seems to be the norm here in TX

• I live in TX, too. And I see everyone around here dating different kinds of people. It's not about race.

• They want to dominate you. You're a useful fuck toy to them.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't mean to hurt you, but seriously should it even matter that a particular set of people like you? If you are good looking, present yourself well, and keep smiling, the whole world will take notice of you.

• Doesn't hurt me at all. Good advice, girl.

• They want lighter skinned children
    I have heard black men openly tell me that. I'm black and I don't date black guys. However the guy I'm dating now is half black but he doesn't look black. I think that black men who brown or dark skin are usually insecure self hating and color struck