Guys, does height matter a whole lot?

I started talking to this guy in another state. We've decided we're gonna meet up soon and im getting ready to move to his state for school so its a possibility of a relationship. The thing is we are both 5'11" or so we think. Both my exes said they were 6' and were actually my height and every time the doctors measure me its a different height. Between 5'9" and 6' so im not really sure. We both have pretty strong feelings so far. But the height thing bothers me a little. Guys, how do you feel about girls who are your hheight or a tiny bit taller?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm 5 9 and I've liked girls that were my height and I currently really like a girl who is over 6 ft, I just got over how stupid it is to think a guy has to always be taller, and feeling insecure about being shortener than a girl is a weakness, too much preoccupation on the physical side of comparing a guy to a girl in a relationship. I can still feel like a man if she's taller, but, the real question is how does the girl feel if she is taller? cause its not just guys that feel weird about it :/

What Guys Said 6

• Does not matter much just you should not be too much high that , you have to bend like a boy to kiss him, you will no more need high heels

• the thing is you need to create the spark then height will not matter, do not keep thinking of height or you will screw up and will not be able to create spark.

• You're fine. It's all a matter of preference, but if he's not a total asshole then he shouldn't care about a little difference like that.

You seem like a great girl, you'll be just fine.

• In my opinion height should not get in the way of how you two feel. Love is love, something as simple a size should not interfere with what matters.

• Same height or a tiny bit taller is ok, but only a bit taller.

• Height does not matter to me at all.

• height never matter... the matter is only love...

What Girls Said 0