What sounds like the best second date?

So I met a girl online and had been talking to her for a week or so before we met up for our first date/hangout. First dates are always a "getting to know you" hangout for me and it went really well and we're now planning what day we are going to meet up again.

The first date/hang out was a simple coffee and walk so for the second I want to do something a little more thought out or spontaneous, nothing too crazy but something different. So far I've come up with a few ideas.

1. Is a tarot card reading place on a trendy downtown strip I live by, and after we could go to one of the great nearby restaurants (lots of variety for her to choose from). 2. Is a nice home cooked dinner in with board games and a movie or music in the background 3. Is a local downtown theatre I've gone to before has a play going and after we could grab a bite somewhere.

I'm debating which one is the best of the bunch but I'm really indecisive. Any thoughts? Cheers.

Most Helpful Girl

• #3 sounds ideal. It's probably the least likely to go wrong, but it also sounds fun! The second option sounds nice as well, but it depends on how close you already are. It would probably take me a little bit longer before I'd want to do the home-cooked dinner thing, but that's just me. The first option could end up being really weird or awkward, haha. It could also be a lot of fun, but... seems like a bit of a toss-up.

Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy your date! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I like #3.

#1 is too intense and could go really badly lol.
    #2 is great, but probably better for a 3rd or 4th date

• Third option is best. Number one sounds like the beginning of a horror movie.