My boyfriend would hide stuff from me :/ where he is going and social network accounts?

My boyfriend is sweet super amazing at times. Yes he has a temper but that's with every guy. I always trust him and i never once doubted him. I dont check his phone i dnt do nothing. Then one day i was scrolling on his internet history and he was on his twitter.. which was full of girls. He told me he would delete it so he did. but there was another account with his name n the same exacht girls except 2 were missing. The thing is i asked him if he had an accounts not because i didn't want him to have any bcz i am 18 and he is 19. So i dnt mind. but he always asks me for my login for any account i have which i always give ! But he hides his accounts and never gives me the logins. Also when i ask him can i see your fone he wld always hold the phone n show me abit of his phone. He won't let me physically touch his fone n search through it...:(:/ Ever since i dnt trst him at all. He calls me stuiped n he lies most of anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing... no, not every guy has a temper. A lot of guys will use a temper as a way to weasel out of conversations they don't want to have, to steer arguments away from things they have done wrong so they can shift the blame onto their partner. It is very often a control and manipulation tool.

It isn't particularly 'normal' to exchange login info, it's actually against the terms of use for most social sites, but if he is demanding it of you, and then hiding his own stuff, it is a huge red flag that he has a guilty conscious and a manipulative personality, and it would be very, very probable that he is hiding behaviour from you that he thinks you would disapprove of.

If he is calling you names like that then he is trying to control your behaviour by hitting you with negative feedback when you start getting too close to things he is doing that he shouldn't.

This sounds like a very unhealthy relationship, and your boyfriend seems very manipulative and sounds like a very bad guy.

And make sure you change all of your account passwords, and don't tell him what they are. Personally I would suggest breaking up with the guy, so you wouldn't have to tell him anything. But at a minimum, change your accounts, take control of your life back, and assume that he is lying and hiding a bunch of interactions with other girls. The info you have provided makes that seem incredibly likely.

What Guys Said 2

• Not all guys have a temper. He uses this temper to try to control you and the namecalling is to deflect from his lying. If your bf hides stuff from you then you lose trust and start resenting him and then without trust your relationship is doomed no matter how amazing he sometimes is. This relationship seems like a deadend and I would get out of it soon. Because even if you lays it all on the lines and tells you everything he is doing I'm sure that you wouldn't want to stay with him.

• I don't understand what kind of epidemic has plagued the U. S. that causes girls to just sit there in relationships with people like that. If he's like that, then you get up and leave. Don't talk to him about it. Don't try to change him. Don't hope that he changes. You just get up, and leave, and maybe give him a courtesy goodbye.

What Girls Said 3

• Not all men have tempers. That's unfair.

He shouldn't expect you to give your life to him on a platter and not return. I would change all of your passwords and when he asks for them say "no it's a two way street".
    It sounds like he is looking up girls behind your back. I wouldn't trust him either and I would leave him... my ex used to do this sort of thing and eventually he cheated on me. I was good about not getting involved and trying to keep my mouth shut but it just encouraged him.
    Good luck.

• it definitely seems like he has something to hide but then again it is a matter of trust.. Always go with your gut instincts though because most likely their right.

• I dumped my BF of 3 years for exactly that reason... he was always hiding his internet activities from me and when I confronted him, he said he would stop, but rather than stop, he changed all his usernames and continually deleted his internet history... you can't love someone you can't trust...