Why women get attached to guys who get physical with them even if they dint treat them right and dont get attached with guys who dont get physical?

Even if he is a nice guy why is that? And after all this they say we are not looking for sex damn right women u only look for sex dont you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Biology. It made it so that we would stay attached to the father of our children, which would give our children a better chance at survival.

Also, to look at it another way, maybe she was more attached to him to begin with, which is why she slept with him. She chose not to sleep with the nice guy because she was less attracted/attached to begin with.

What Girls Said 5

• That's just nature dude. Women get attached, then get attached more after sex, while men get attached after sex only, at least that's what I've been told. I do believe that everyone has the ability to get attached before sex, it just gets more intense after sex.

• Release of feel good and attachment hormones... Because intimacy creates a bond that's different from a friendship bond...

• It's human nature. I personally don't need it but some people just thrive off from it. It also depends on the situation they were in / coming from. Everyone has their reasons.

• They don't, I've noticed more guys doing it. Any guy I try to have a friends with benefits thing with, always gets attached, same with most my female friends and their own friends with benefits. Guys, from what I've experienced, seem to put a lot more into sex than females, and end up wanting a serious relationship, or they just don't fuck off when you've finished.

• If they were having sex, she was already more interested in/attached to him vs just some random guy.

What Guys Said 2

• meh life dude.. can't change what has already been done.. but i feel ya tho GLHF

• At least the guys who get physical, are sexual beings, with penises. That's basic biology. We all want our genes to continue to the next generation.

Except for the guys who can't get physical and act as if they have no penis. Which is why no girls want them.