HELP!!! he cheated on me told me he wouldn't do it again and cheated on me again. am I making a mistake?

so im 14 and he's 17. im already insicure about myself after been raped and now i have twims which i love however my boyfriend cheated on me told me he wouldn't do it again and i found out he did. i dont know what to do? he's everything to me and my twins... what do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm so sorry you were raped but you sound like you love being a mom, even at your young age. I don't know what the cultural context is for your question. In the US, I'd suggest you have your dad talk to him. I take it he's not the twins biological father? I would be reluctant to let him adopt when he can legally unless you can get him to keep it in his pants. I think it's important to keep in mind that like you, he is very, very young to be in this situation and he may well feel a bit trapped. You may feel the same way. It will take maturity well beyond your years on both your parts to make this work.

• yeh its hard but i love them to pieces. he's nit the father and im a bit edgy with him at the minute. i think its the fact he's sending pictures and kisding my best mate thats irritated me about him. what you mean he might feel trapped?

• i dont want an open relationship. he's just always been the one for me and he said i was perfect and he told me i was a princess and that i was beautiful (which im not) and it would be too much for me without him no one to love like i love him

• Then just ask him what you need to do to keep him faithful and be open about it. Tell him it's really important that he ask for what he needs and not presume to know your response.

What Guys Said 13

• 1st time is an accident. 2nd time is not. 3rd time you're just dumb. there shouldn't be a 4th time. according to the rules of baseball he's only got 1 strike left but I say fuck it and strike him out now.

• Dump him. It's pretty simple. Cheated twice (probably more) lied about it twice.

• Sorry to hear about that. You need to dump him, remember the saying "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". As soon as somebody cheats you should end it and never get back with them, always, no exceptions, no matter how much they promise they won't do it again.

• "so im 14 and he's 17. im already insicure about myself after been raped and now i have twims which i love however"

You are in a shit load of a trouble.

1. If you're insecure about yourself then change your name into something less provocative than "sexyannonomusgirl".

2. If someone cheats on you and cheats on you AGAIN get rid of them. Especially if they're 3 years older than you. The age part just makes it more obvious that you're being used.

3. Be smart. If you have children you best not be fucking about with other people, especially men, IN ANY WAY. Look after your kids, do your work, earn your own keep.

4. Finished.

Good luck

• Wow, you've gone from one baby to twins? You're pretty talented.

• Quite a situation you have here.
    Bail on that jerk. Do you have actual family to fall back on? I recommend not focusing on men in your situation until your older and can find a guy that is mature enough to handle someone with children.

• Ditch him. You need to concentrate on you and your kids. U don't need any boyfriends right now.

• Help with what? Leave his dumb ass where he stands and find someone that will treat you the way he should.

• The first 5 words, so leave him, he said he would stop, he didn't, so he cheated on you AND he's a lier so leave him

• you really gotta get help

• The problem is you're not moving on... move on or get used to it

• he is everything to you? then that everything is really low value

• Of course he's going to cheat. He's a teenage boy.

What Girls Said 2

• Break up With him, He's Taking Advantage.

• You guys are super young, and during this time in your life no one is serious. Tons of playing around will happen. He will continue cheating on you, once its started young it will get worst later on in life. Your beautiful and deserves better. You deserve to be treated like a princess not a door mat. Open your eyes and please see your worth doll! xoxo

Good luck xo