I'm really shy but I love this guy help please!!!?

I'm really shy and I love this guy, he's admitted he loves me too and wants to see me but i'm like no, sorry x
I just don't know how to overcome shyness and what if he doesn't find me pretty enough, like he did in those pictures on fb? do you guys think I'm pretty? https://www.facebook.com/Jaskiiranbebbz
and what do you think I should do now? :(

What Guys Said 2

• well I can't view the link cause I refuse to login FB so im just gonna say... if you two like each other and its what you want then its obvious what to do. just do it. you're young. experience things.

• Your right, Thank you x

• but sometimes, I back off because he's muslim and i'm sikh, i don't see a future with him, what would be the point of continuing then? x

• the point of continuing is simply trying because without any effort you will never know what could have been, you will be left to wonder, that's all you get for no effort put in. when you do put effort in you at least get the satisfaction of knowing and being able to either expand or close that chapter of your life.

20 years from now you will be more disappointed than the things you didn't do rather than the things that you did do. - Mark Twain

• you're a good looking girl and I think you should go for it! Could you please answer mine? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1145427-why-is-this-girl-keeping-me-at-a-distance-limiting-our-contact-to

• Thank you! and sure x

What Girls Said 0