Do women enjoy the fact that they rule the dating game with a iron fist and they know that most men are suckers and be easily controlled?

Women rule the dating game with a iron fist. Guys are suckers. They are blinded by physical attraction and its easy for women to get anything out of most of them. Its like guys don't have any pride in themselves anymore and now desperation is being mistaken for being nice and full of chivalry. I'm not saying that guys shouldn't be nice to women, but guys are over doing it now and its sickening.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I get wet just thinking about it!!

now which one of you losers wants to pay my rent? *looks through crowd*

What Girls Said 4

• Guys allow us to run it because they're open to almost any female that's up for sex, their jaw dragging along the floor, behind any girl with a decent body. If guys were so easily "controlled" then how do women get hurt still? If women had them wrapped around their little finger, they wouldn't get cheated on or abused. Don't like us controlling it? Don't be so desperate. Women are more patient and choose wisely, unlike men.

• Women get hurt because women search for the "perfect" guy when no one man or woman is perfect.

• Ha. I went out with a guy I didn't find too attractive because I liked his personality. He wasn't perfect but then he cheated. I went out with another guy who did drugs and was a bit all over the place. He wasn't perfect for me but he was abusive. Real women know there isn't anyone out there who is perfect.

• well for us women, the desperation is a turn off. To know men are willing to do anything, lie cheat manipulate to just get sex and then leave is the reason i remain single.

• It doesn't feel that way at all... :(

• Hmmm I'd say this'd have to apply to only the unattractive guys who feel they have no choice but to put up with this.

What Guys Said 3

• the women im seeing beg to differ :D lol.

• Women aren't sincere anymore, everywere you check, its men confused about women leading them on, going hot and cold, playing games. if a men comes to you, he is sincere about his feelings, stop playing fucking games,

• when they are young thats probably true