Victoria secret models?

What do u think of the Victoria secret models? And if u don't like them please tell me why and if u do please say why. In my opinion I wouldn't want to be that tall but I would love to have there body but just be 5'5.

• Hot as f*ck!!
  • To tall for my taste. I wish they were shorter
  • Not for me I loooovvve big girls!! Or just bigger than them
  • ( girls only ) why couldn't I look like them!!! :(
  • ( girls only ) I think they aren't attractive just saying.
This is the measurements- they have to be at least 5'9. And they have a 34'-24'-34'. That is there upper body, waist and hips.

Most Helpful Girl

• Victoria secret models are hot, even from a girl, they work hard, train everyday and don't even mention the intense stress they get constantly on how they should look and what not. But height doesn't matter, these models are loved because of the confidence they emit on the cat walk.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think guys like model because of their height. I think most guys myself included would prefer a girl between 5'5 and 5'8 inclusive. They average model is 5'10 plus when they wear heals they'll be taller than most guys. The reason why people like them is mostly because of their faces. They have nice eyes, and bone structure. That being said you shouldnot be too jealous of them, everything in their life is based on superficialiality, and most of their relationships/marriages fail. Guys mainly want them for their looks, and view them as high class prostitutes for celebrities and the wealthy elite. Leonardo Dicaprio has dated countless models, want to guess how many he's married, well it's the same as the number of Oscars he's won:ZERO. I think every guy would sleep with a model if given the chance but at the end of the day, the number of guys that would actually want a serious relationship with one of those girls is significantly less.

• their image is hot and in that episode of How I Met Your Mother when Barney got the Yips they were so hot!

• (I am speaking strictly on the physical point of view) Their beautiful women but in the real world, I personally, wouldn't really be happy with a girl that looks that because of social weight that girl would bring into my life. Due to the fact that she is hot as sh*t, I would always feel like I have to hold her to a higher standard, over being just a companion. At the end of the day, those women have requirements to look like that for their jobs, you don't. Be you.

My preference (I am 6'0 @ 195)
    Hgt: 5'2 - 5'10
    Weight: 110 - 150lbs

• They are really hot.. thats why we like them.. however.. they are a product.. they need to look like thar everyday.

Models tend to be a bit shallow i think.. they date either models or celebrities.. So for us they are hot but maybe not that great with certain values.. sometimes i feel they just attempt to be kind, humble and what not..

• Absolutely disgusting. To have girls pursue that level of malnutrition in order to look like an unappetizing walking corpse is sickening. I couldn't get aroused from girls that skinny if you paid me.

• My answer is split between "B"and "C".

• Not hot. Skinny teen pornstars ftw.

• i don't know how to reply to this.-.

• Just say what u think of them. If u don't know who they are just google it.

• they're average i guess. none of their models are busty or have curves. . .

What Girls Said 5

• 1|0
  • Beautiful bodies but way too tall. I will happily remain 5'5 ^_^

• I think they're gorgeous tbh

• Adriana Lima is beautiful but o wish they did have more curves some of them look sorta boney

• I hate skinny girls. Humans were made to eat..