Is it weird to Facebook friend a one night stand?

So I went out with some friends this weekend and ended up going home with one of their friends from work that we met up with. We had a really great time together and I would really like to see him again (in the daytime). I've had one other one night stand before and didn't want to see that guy after that night, but something was different with this one. Is it weird if I Facebook request him? I really want to avoid the stalker crazy girl stereotype, but I also hate waiting to see if he will contact me. It's also good to know that we didn't exchange last names, but we have a few friends in common on facebook, so I found him that way (is that weird?).

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends. Is it during the sex?

• I don't understand that question--is what during the sex?

What Guys Said 5

• no mutual friends pop up randomly

• that's not weird at all. it would be strange if you didn't have any mutual friends and you found him without knowing his last name though.

• It's not weird at all, just add him.

• If it's a one night stand, then yeh, it's probably weird. Next time, don't be slutty, yes?

What Girls Said 0