We are going from 0 to 60 physically. Is this too much?

I'll just be frank here, we both have admitted we like each other, he takes me out on proper dates, talks about me to his family, all the signs are pointing towards a healthy relationship. My question is, when we make out, we take it far. He said the stuff he's done with me is the furthest he's ever been with a girl. Like I gave him a BJ last night and that was his first. We've established no sex and we are fine with it, but I feel like it's not good that we are doing these things. I enjoy it and so does he, but did we go too far or is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends how long does it take to go little further than that... i. e. 60 to 69.

What Guys Said 4

• I honestly don't see any issue with it. If he seems to be a good guy and is serious about being with you like you say then you should be able to do whatever you like with one another. It is ok to do sexual things, as long as you both are safe and comfortable.

• Well if you are a christian this could be the reason you are having these feelings. Why do you think you have these guilty feelings?

• We are both religious but that's only the abstinence from actual sex thing. Other than that we are both okay with this. I just, it's because he's never done ANY of this that I feel like I'm corrupting him and quickly

• Well if you feel that way, I think you know your answer, and that you think it'd be best for you to slow down, because he eventually those sexual actions will turn into sex, So If i;d feel that way I would press the brakes pretty quickly

• You would regret it later for not waiting, even though you are having fun now it will be on your conscious

What Girls Said 0