Most Embarrassing thing that's happened to you on a date OR Something you did that was embarrassing while on a date c:?

Mkay, what's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you on a date? Or did you embarrass yourself on the date? :P if that makes any sense x]
GO!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow this is an amazing question! Kudos!
    I was a member of a dating site for a long period of time. So you know there has to be some interesting stories there hahhaa. To many to choose from. ... but I think I'd have to go with the date I called "the Jewish date" I met the girl on the dating site and we wemt out on a date (the only one) well after a while the conversation got pretty stale and she asked me if I had any really just horrible jokes. Well at the time I only had one (which I will not tell on here. Sorry) but needless to say it was a Jewish one. After telling her this joke she informed me of her heritage. Talk about being embarrassed.

• Haha thanks !:P & oh my goodness!! Lol that must have been embarrassing for you!:o what happened after that?

• Haha well right after that, I decided it was better to end the date, thrre wss no way to come back from that one, but the following day I browsed her profile and she updated it stating she was Jewish.

What Guys Said 7

• lol umm it's hard for me to remember... I may come back with another in a minute, but I think one of the funniest was a full day event. I was taking my gf (at the time) to my prom. When I got to her house to pick her up I had never met her parents before so was understandably nervous. To make matters worse when I was talking to her father he mumbled so quietly that I couldn't hear a word he said so he'd say something "mhgmahsda" and I'd kind of chuckle and say yeah and nod my head, this managed to get me by for a bit until he started asking me questions. He then gave me a death stare and said " I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" still quietly but very sternly I was saved by the girl coming down. We went to prom had a good time then went to an after party where I stayed relatively sober (trying to be responsible and what not) but she got drunk pretty quickly then started smoking weed (she didn't know.) We were in a hot tub with all the other people and I was kind of frisky so I started fingering her (thinking I was sly) unfortunately everybody saw and a girl called me out on it X'(. Then to end the night when I was taking her back to her house she had gotten so drunk I had to literally carry her to her front door. Thankfully her mother answered and allowed me to sneak her into her bedroom without waking the father! let's just say that was a crazy ordeal.

• Last week I went out with this chick and she called me a prude, so I pulled my pants down and did the shnmoney dance.

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_n8oejnY8v71rgqnt8.gif

I'm lying of course, I don't get dates and this is the reason why. x)

• I never had one my first day was this year and it actually moved really fast we did a lot of things to each other like kissing and what not , but I told her it couldn't work cause she lived too far away and on the date she ate a lot and I took that as disrespectful cause she didn't even care about how I felt about her table manners I broke up with her after that first date.

• Wow :o was she a sloppy eater or?

• Yeah lol and it was an online date too so it wasn't like we knew each other from school or anything and okay message it to me. I am a good listener XD

• ohhh I see so it kinda freaked you out when she said that you were special?:P and ok I will :) hahah yes you are c:

• Try to get her to suck my tongue as we were kissing :p lol. She told me that's not how you french kiss lol.

• we had the best date ever then i took her back to my house and it got really heated and i went to throw her on the bed to get down to business but as i pushed he back her leg came up really fast and nailed me straight in the nuts... it dropped me and hurt so bad i could have sex lol

• Saw my ex girlfriend while dating this girl :o

• woah :o did your ex see you? lol

• awwww :/ do you like this new girl more than your ex?

• Always liked the ex... can't seem to erase her from my heart... heart doesn't listen... mind says no... but hard to control the heart... but some things not meant to be... my new gf we just friends... nothing serious... she's like a guy to me... we just keep company... so it's a semi-gf

• I've only been on like two dates in my entire life. At least, what I would consider a date. The most embarrassing thing would be when I was 13.. or 14 can't remember. I was in middle school... and I went out on my first date with a girl to the movies. We sat pretty much right in the middle row. Her mom sat in the very back row. She sat on the right side of me. Her twin sister sat on the left side of me. Her 4 older brothers sat directly behind us... And I ended up getting a boner while holding her hand. At the time, it was the most I've ever done with a girl and I had no control over the erection. I don't know if she knew I had one, but I remember being nervous that she may end up seeing it despite the fact that we were in the dark.

What Girls Said 6

• I had a first date with a guy at a casino. I got there on time and he was 20 minutes late so i already had my second beer at that time.. He comes and says hi hello, apologises and he ends up buying me another beer so i downed 5 beers on an empty stomach and i wasn't feeling so great 🙈 anyways so he ends up buying more beer. We stood up watching the soccer game and the football game (because there were so many people, he stood behind me and i stood in front of him) he was trying to get my attention and he accidentally spilt beer on my back 🙈 just a small amount and i just pretended to not notice and he must of stood behind me all like 😶..😱.. 🙉 Shit.. 😐 could feel the cold beer dripping down my back, we just didn't mention it. Hahah it must of been so embarrassing for him. I could of been one of those coyote uglies if i just got up and danced on the bar lol i had beer poured over me and i was tipsy so would of made sense to 😆🙈 hahaha

• hahahaha oh my gosh :o well it could've been a lot worse lol

• Yeah it was quite funny.. I think he knew, i just didn't mention it 🙈 oh wells are pretty close now

• Well, I met this tall really handsome man on tinder. . . I made the mistake of having him meet me at bible study. Of course it was after and I had shoed my mother off, because she wanted to meet him. Well, that didn't fly with the first lady and Pasteur of the church. They intersected me and my date! They made bothbof us give our numbers to them and then, we of course had to pray with them -.- He not only told me that was his most embarrassing date, but I never attended another church session there again

• Lol awwwww!! :/

• It's okay... he was an ass that needed the prayer anyway lol point is, keep first dates away from your church people XD I do have a pretty okay boyfriend now ^^

• He brought his mother, I thought she was just driving us to the zoo, but no... this 22 year old man brought his MOTHER on our first (and only) date. And she didn't go off and do her own thing either, nope, she was one of those needy moms, clinging on to him like she was his date. I felt like a 3rd wheel and I never saw him again after that.

It was like going on a date with Norman Bates!

• I have only been on one date and I had to pay for myself... does that count?

• yes that counts! I think the guy should pay on the first date

• @bysshe but I was in high school and I didn't have a job. He picked me up, took me to panera, didn't talk at all, then took me home. Yes i agree that a girl can pay for herself, but when it is your first date together and it was my first and only date ever the but should pay if he is the one who invited me

• He took me back to his flat... where he lived with his girlfriend.

• My front fake teeth fell.