Girls should I be worried?

girlfriend is 20 and she's hot. She got a job at a Mercedes dealer. Last time i surprised her at work. I seen her flirting with the mechanics. She was frolicking with them and talking dirty like "go suck a d! ck". I also seen them call her baby. I don't know if that's how they fool around at work or maybe i'm just jealous/wrong. You tell me.

I was pissed... i still feel funny as in i should of been dumping her but idk?

Most Helpful Girl

• This girl should be lucky to have a boyfriend. If you really don't feel comfortable with her talking to these guys like this, talk to her, tell her how it makes you feel.
    "I am happy you have a new job, but it looks like you have been flirting with these other guys, and it makes me fell uncomfortable," This is a good start. See how she reacts, if she is defensive about it and denies you, then let her go.
    If she can't be a reliable girlfriend, than this is no long term relationship.
    Hope this helps! Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 6

• I agree with @_donutholes_ I'm openly flirty with guy friends and co-workers too. Flirting is fun and harmless unless there is intention behind it. If she is not trying to get with any of them and is just having fun, I see nothing wrong.

• If I were you I'd keep an eye on her.

• Talk to her about it. Face to face the the only thing that would be best for this situation

• I agree with all the girls. Lots of girls flirt in a harmless way without meaning much. Talking to her about it would help and be sure to voice your concerns.

You're her bf and if flirting makes you uncomfortable then she definitely shouldn't do it.

• She might just be flirting in a harmless way. People do this it does not mean anything.

• How old are you guys? And how long have you been dating?

What Guys Said 2

• Honest opinion, if she's that hot

Don't take her too seriously so ur heart doesn't break when it ends but just enjoy the "now" moment as it won't last forever

• she's probably fucked em already. sorry to say