My boyfriend is 5'6 and ahalf and I am 5'8 is that weird?

i am not sure if that bothers me or not? I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• if you think is weird then what can i say... the fucking society makes you think like that, whilst you're normal

What Guys Said 6

• No its not weird. Its you guys. Do you want to be the same as everyone else?

Why does everyone on here want to see if what they are in is socially acceptable or not? Is different really that bad? If there is something different about you guys and you like him learn to love that difference.

• Is only weird if u make it weird. I'm 5'7 and my ex is 5'8 - 5'9. It's obviously not that common for the girl to be taller but we were fine with it

• If it wasn't weird to you, then you wouldn't of posted this question here.

• Some people grow until they're 25.

I wouldn't say it's weird at your age.

• There's nothing you can do about the height thing. It either matters or it doesn't.

• Only if you think it is

What Girls Said 3

• Height is insignificant, especially with a small difference like that.

• He's under 18 too? Men grow until their early to mid 20's. You're probably done growing. He'll catch up. And probably pass you.

My boyfriend was 5'6 when I met him and now he's 6'5. And all I managed to do was go from 5'1 to 5'4 in that same period of time :p

We met when I was 14. I stopped growing at 16. He's 19 now and is hoping he's done.

• i am 16 he's 18 , i dont know if that changes anything

• from 5'6 to 6'5 that is a huge difference i wish i'm able to reach at least 6'0 or 6'1... i probably stop growing where my friends are about my chest level and now they are almost on par of my height not all of them of course but mostly

• Yeah there must be something in the water at his house lol You can imagine that awkward hug when I could no longer put my chin on his shoulder... hahaha.

• No, especially when you are under 18.