Girls I had a fight with my female friend we didn't talk for months but I miss her and thinking to send to her this what do you think? Girls opinions?

This is my message what do you think :Im sorry if i said something that upset you , but it is rude to leave like that after all these years together if you don't want me in your life for any reason just say it , then i won't bother you anymore i promise.
Im not like you , you have many people that you trust and you can be yourself around them i dont , i dont even trust people i meet in reality i can't be 100% myself around people , but with you i dont know why i can be myself i can trust that no matter what happened you will always be the same with me , so why are u doing this, i just want an explanations because im tired from all the things that happened and i have no answers for them , just tell me why you dont want me in your life? Just a reason and i won't even answer back? I never thought that i would write something to you and hesitate this much when sending it.

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds a little crazy IMO. I don't know, I just didn't like the apology. It almost didn't even sound like one. Its not "rude" to leave, friendships end everyday. Maybe you could've said "It upsets me that after all these years our friendship is ending now." Also, nobody owes anyone an explanation as to why they don't want someone in their life. I think its your wording thats throwing me off, but I think you mean well.

What Girls Said 4

• None of is know what happened between the two of you so it's difficult to understand where your coming from. Only you know what happened between you two and of you think this sounds appropriate for whatever happened than you should send it. It sounds the honest truth coming from the heart.

• it sounds like you are bombarding her with assumptions and accusations, do not send it at all. I would definitely respond with a 'fuck you too then.'

• The first part sounds good and honest. Cut everything after 'I won't bother you anymore, I promise'. Anything after that sounds like too much and little meaning. The first part lets me know that you cared for the relationship but will also respect the fact that she don't want to talk to you. Sending you positive vibes. Hope everything turns out good. 🙏

• Do NOT send that to her. It feels like a personal attack and I know my response would be, "well stuff you, then"

What Guys Said 0