Is an 18 to young for me to date?

I'm a 22 year-old girl who has been talking to and debating seeing a guy who is 18. Is there anything wrong with that? Is he too young for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Age is just an arbitrary number, it means very little :p You shouldn't let a number come between you and someone you have feelings for. I could understand if he was too immature, or not far enough in life, or not fully developed, but you are both adults, I say go for it :)!

What Guys Said 7

• nothing wrong, fuck what the close-minded society thinks

• Hey I am in the same boat! I am 23 through and talking and debating seeing a girl who is 18. I think there is nothing wrong as far as age. But I do worry about certain stuff seeing how we are at two different points in our lives.

• Ur both 18+ so 4 years isn't too much. I say you're in the clear.

• nah. he is legal

• no.

oh wait, was that an actual question? Seriously?

• It's legal, question is, is it moral. My mom is one year older than my dad, and they've been married 25+ years. On the flipside though, I once found out that a girl 10 years older liked me, but, never gave me a shot

What Girls Said 1

• Unless he's super mature for his age, I'd recommend moving on.