I have a crush on the girl that sits behind me!!?

So I see this girl every day, and she's pretty awesome, and sits behind me in Block (combined US History and Eng. 11). Anyway, today I asked her for her phone # and got it. The weird thing is, I did it without really any reason other than having a crush on her. I am a software developer, so as you might know, relationships and girls are second nature. So was this a bad idea, getting her #? What does it mean? Thanks a lot!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope! This was a really great idea. It means that she might be interested or have a crush on you as well. You should text her and just be honest, "I asked for your number because i think you're really cool and cute".

What Girls Said 2

• I think that it s great that you got her number cuz now u can start talking to her by text and hopefully tht will lead to something more. Just always remember that you guys should meet up and speak in person to keep it going, cuz texting is much easier and ur not always urslef. But good luck and all the best ;)

• you have b**** not a lot of guys do this anymore

• What is b**** mean relative to the question?

• smh -.- you have balls i said

• Oh... It sort of just happened. I like turned around and was like hey can you put you're phone number in? Easier than I expected.

What Guys Said 2

• It's called communication. You text her and she'll text you back.

• What does it mean? Really man? Regardless I will ignore that "question" because I think we both know the answer. Wait a day or two then call her. Don't text first because that will set a tone and make it harder to call later.