Any time we are bored and don't know what to do, her immediate answer to "What do you want to do?" is "I don't know babe" or "I don't care what we do."

I just started dating this girl.
I don't know how to deal with this.
It is starting to annoy the shit out of me.
(This happens at least once every time we see each other.)

Any constructive comments.

Most Helpful Girl

• Caleb is right in that girls like guys to be the decision makers, so step up and offer a suggestion next time, but then the time after that, tease her about how she should come up with something (nicely) or just say something like "I like that you want to do what I think is fun, but I'm interested in what you think is fun so I can get to know you better."

• I will most definitely do that. Thanks for a good comeback.

What Girls Said 2

• talk to her that it bothers you and if it continues and she doesn't give a hoot about your feelings and your opinion, leave. Dont stay in a useless relationship, it's a huge waste of time. I date this one dumbass for seven weeks when I was supposed to break up with him in the first or second week. He was like that too. Uninterested text messages that always grinded my gears and made me want to bring a hammer to the wall.

• Give her a list of options, she'll likely choose from them.

• That's what I do, but she's always like "I don't care" or "You choose."

What Guys Said 1

• Dude its your job to be the leader. You gotta know what to do. Even if its something stupid its something. Lead, ladies dont want to be the leader, they want to make the desicions thats what your supposed to do.

• Naturally I do take the lead on pretty much everything but I feel like I'm making all the decisions. Since we just started dating we don't have many experiences together and I don't want to come off as a tyrant.

• Yes, i see you really like this girl. Dont want to "disrespect" her. Dont put her on a pedestal. Its not about commanding and being a dictator to when it come to making the decisions, its about being direct and gently leading the interaction to where YOU want it to go.

• Okay cool. Now at least I have some clarity.