My friend's girlfriend is flat chested and I tease him a little about it. Do you think he cares?

She doesn't have any boobs, so I call her Kansas, because she is so flat. LOL!

Most Helpful Girl

• That is actually really funny... Too bad she is not from there, otherwise you could call her that to her face. It probably bugs him, but he might want to avoid conflict.

• Sorry offended flat chested girls. You give a guy props when he's clever.

What Girls Said 10

• Gosh, this is so mean :(
    Why can't people just let people like who they like?
    I'm flat chested, A cups, and I would be mortified if I heard my boyfriend's friends say that. We are self conscious as is. I even tell my bf I want a boob job, but he doesn't want me to.
    My girl friends like to make fun of my other friend because she is petite, and she likes chunky men. I always tell them to just shut up and let people love who they love. What's it to you? The chubby guy knows he's chubby, she knows he's chubby and she likes him. Your friend's gf knows she's flat, and he does as well and likes her.

You don't find your friend's gf and her flat chest attractive? Good, then don't be with her.
    You don't find your sisters bf and his short self attractive? Good, then don't be with him.
    You don't find your cousin's gf and her extra weight attractive? Good, then don't be with her.

I don't get why people feel the need to put everyone down for their choices. If they find them attractive, what's it to you?
    Live and let live, Love and let love. :)

• As a Kansan, it's not that flat, at least not where I life... and there's nothing wrong with being flat chested,

• I think you're being really fucking mean. Would you like it if your girlfriend's friend went around and joked about you having a tiny dick? If not, then shut the fuck up.

• Flat chested myself, my friends call me airport XD

• It's okay to the point where he takes it as a joke. But what if he teased you about your girl that say, has a flat ass? It's rude and hurtful, especially to the girl if she hears it, but keep your jokes light because your friend may be offended too.

• That's mean dont u feel so? especially when she is ur friend's girlfriend
    what if people make fun of ur size

• You sound like an amazing friend👍
    Grow up a little dude.

• He should care. How fucking old are you?

• Wow, just... that's mean, and exactly what I am so afraid of... of comments like that. My day, ruined.

• Just don't do it around her.

What Guys Said 8

• Why is he friends with a douchebag like you?

• well while If he loves his girlfriend greatly he should defend her saying its not her fault, honestly its kind of jerk action on your part

• Yeah I know some young guys that say things like this. I'm pretty much
    mylolface.com/.../annoyed-dude-come-on.jpg
    And then hope he goes away

• If somebody jokes about their own features, they may not mind a friend also joking about them. If she is a proud member of the Itty Bitty Tittie Club, she should probably laugh with you. But if not, then you would probably be very hurtful to her, and even if she never heard you say that, her boyfriend would feel bad hearing it. Yeah, he cares. But what does it matter? You don't seem to have a concern about other's feelings.

• I'd like to order a box of "grow up x2"pills please..

• he probably considers you more of a colleague or acquaintance

• I honestly dont give a SHIP! But if u keep on mentioning it over and over again, it could be annoying cuz we dont like hearing same shiat over and over again.

• Jealous of him are we? **Flat4 engraves Biggest Tool' trophy for OP**