How does the 'wifey' type girl date?

So I am 19 years old but supposedly wise beyond my years. I'm now in college and I am single. I've been asked on quite a few dates but all of the guys had been out with were hoping for a fling or not very serious. I date a lot in high school and I learn quickly based on behavior that I'm not looking for a short relationship. I am and always have been the "Wifey" type of girl. When I meet people and I know their intentions I show it. Does anyone else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's 2 basic types of girls: the kind guys want to date (for cheap sex) and the kind they want to marry. You're the latter, and that's wonderful. Guys won't be too interested in you until they want to settle down and have a family. That's difficult, but it's better than being the first type!!

Since you are the "wifey type," don't give yourself to someone who dates the 'slutty type' and then expects a 'wifey type' when he decides to settle down. Guys like that aren't really worth much. They want to eat everyone else's cake for a while, then have a completely uneaten cake for themselves later.

You're a good girl, be classy and demand class from guys :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I'm a 26 year old virgin waiting until marriage. Girls have tried to get me to sleep with them before, but these girls were always the promiscuous type that I knew I couldn't trust for a long term relationship. All I can say is you're going to be rejecting the vast majority of suitors if you're looking for a loving marriage and not a one-night stand or friends with benefits. Too many people are sex maniacs nowadays.

• "wifey" type = THE WORST TYPE

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in your boat. I'm not looking to be in a relationship to end it a few years down the line. I've always been told that I'm the wife material. I may be under 18, but I look close to mid 20s in person, and I surely act it. I mean I started a business at 14. What else can I say.

I usually don't date any guy until I have gotten to the point of having an idea of what it would be like to spend the rest of my life with the guy. Maybe it's the reason why I tend to be attracted and date older men... Everyone nowadays just wants a "Hit-and-run", and it's horrible how it has gotten out of control. The best of luck to you girl.

• Same here but I didn't date at all in high school or my first year in college because everyone I met wasn't looking for anything like that. It ended up that I'm now in my first relationship with my best friend from high school, I guess he liked me the whole time (who knew?) But that showed me that he wasn't just looking for a fling. I guess I just got lucky, but good luck!

• If you are wife material then why aren't you married?