I just found out my gf cheated on me.. What am I supposed to do?

just found out my gf cheated on me.. What am i supposed to do?

My gf didn't cheat. It was a misunderstanding

Most Helpful Girl

• I always believe in giving everyone a second chance in life, and although she was this 'Cheating Cheetah,' they as well Deserve a------Second shot.
    However, with a two time table that you may have given her, you Also have put your own Cards on the 'Table,' and have laid a few ground rules down now. And with this, it will be hard, of course, to have the same trust, but it is something on her end that will have to be Earned, Not expected.
    Nothing in life is ever a guarantee but death and taxes as we all know. And when someone has betrayed you, some has gone behind your back, it's never a sure thing that they won't return to the scene of the crime once more.
    If that is the hard nose case, then I would have to say Dump them like a corpse, it's Now dead in the water forever.
    Good luck. xx

• Once a cheater always a cheater

• Yes, I agree for the most part... But to be fair, and even so, one would have to learn this lesson for themselves... I agree...

What Girls Said 15

• Im a Catholic person and i was raised to never get divorced. Pftt yeah right. If i ever found out that my husband cheated on me, the papers would be filed faster than he could say sorry. Cheating Is unforgivable because it is a intentionally betraying your SO

• dump her
    and stop telling everyone that it isn't easy. life isn't easy.

• Life isn't easy.. How original

• if you can't figure that out... then you need a lot of help.

• She cheated cuz the other guy is better looking

• If it was a good relationship, you can forgive her AND repair the bond of trust that you lost because of the infidelity, then try to salvage the relationship.

If not, hop on the boat to Singlesville. There's nothing worse than feeling like you constantly have to keep tabs on your significant other (+ you have to constantly violate their privacy to do so).

• If it was a one time thing, random guy, a bad decision and she regrets it then forgive her. Leave it in the past and don't throw it back in her face ever.
    If she cheated with someone you know, and it was more than once and emotionally involved too then DUMP HER ASS

• dump her ass ASAP

• Its not that simple

• Asker: "Gfs aren't easy to come by for me" I wonder how much that attitude contributed to her cheating. She may be thinking she can have her cake and eat it too.

• I never told her they werent easy to come by

• Leave her ass. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Unless you have been the worst asshole to her, then cheating is unforgivable, and a sign of the lack of love and respect.

• Dump her and move on.

• Leave her. That is the thing you are supposed to do.

• What answer are you looking for, exactly? lol The number one is pretty obvious.

• Just break up with her.

• Dump her. IT'S THAT SIMPLE

• I cant.. Its not easy for me to get a gf

• Im a man and i have needs

• As a woman I also have needs, that can be satisgied with masturbation. Sex itself, is not a need

• Leave her, move on, find someone else!

• Just Dump her

• Dump her.
    Cheating has no excuse if you are giving her love and attention.

• Break up with her and tell everyone about what she did >:)

• Its not that simple.. What will telling everyone do

• Confidence lol

• How could your WHOLE life just be about your girlfriend?

What Guys Said 13

• I've now given serious consideration to your plight and take you at face value and not a troll. I've ruled out that you are an invalid dependent on the in-home care of your nurse girlfriend. I assume that you have ascertained that she is in fact actually fucking or at least blowing another guy. I assume that you are psychologically dependent on this girlfriend for some reason. I assume that life is too challenging for you to meander through without a girlfriend. Your question poses an existential challenge.

You find yourself helpless in the face of her cheating. You could meet another girlfriend on the sly and you yourself become a cheater on your cheater. You can meet her girlfriends; one of them might enjoy a fling with you. She likes to have sex with other guys, so take charge instead of being helpless. Take her to Nevada and sign her up with one of the cathouses there, where girls make lots of money. She could be a goldmine for you. Otherwise she might actually enjoy work as an escort or other skilled service in the sex industry and you'd profit from her largesse. You could help her by offering her services online yourself. You could quit your job.

Another solution might be girlfriend swapping. If you could find a swingers club in your area. You and your girl would open opportunities for sexual variety. Finally, you could become a real cuckold, one who pervertedly enjoys watching your girl get it on with a hunk. It's a win-win. She'd enjoy sexual variety and have you for her stable mate.

These solutions may require you to adapt psychologically, but you'd have entered the land of Oz and see that it is all an illusion.

• I was in a situation like yours, and I'm sure many people have been as well. If you two have been involved a long time and are serious about each other, I understand how difficult it could be to just dump her and move on. If she regrets what she did, try to fix it. Forgive her and try to move on with her. But be aware. I forgave my girlfriend of over a year when I found out she cheated on me more than once and we tried fixing things. They were better for a while and then it happened again. In my (idiotic) weakness, I tried to forgive her again. But it was done for me. I stopped trying, I stopped giving the relationship my all. And everything went downhill from there. We're broken up now because I finally ended it. So what I'm trying to say is that if you decide to forgive her just be careful. It might end up happening again. And if it does, then you leave her. No matter what. That was my mistake. I should have left her right after the second time, but I put myself through several more months of stress, anger, resentment and sadness just for the very thin hope of maybe going back to the way the relationship was, but to no avail. I hope this helps.

• Drop her. And I keep seeing you say that it isn't that easy. Ummm... Yes it is. Its actually very easy. All you have to say is excuse me miss whore but we are done so pack your shit and hit the door.

Then go get a life and have stuff to do that doesn't involve her and you will find a girl that will treat you right and this will nothing more then a bad memory that doesn't mean shit to you.

• Did you just recently get a new girlfriend?

• Yes i did.. But i just found out she cheated like an hr ago

• Especially since its the second girl to do it to me

• Not all of them will, man. Not all of em.

Dump this one. Her behaviors indicate that she's just not worth your time.

• Forgive her if u want. But she better be on her hands and knees. Otherwise dump her. Don't make the same mistake I did and let her feel like she could do whatever she wants because you'll always take her back.

• leave her.

Are you a guy who likes beeing treated like a puppet?
    Do you like that this person thinks she own you and can make fun of you?
    Do you like thinking that she kiss/ have sex with other guy than you, in a relationship?

Better be alone than being treated that way.

Who cares if it's easy or not, if you love her or not. Unless you are a cuckhold and it sexually arouse you that she cheats, that's the only way you can show respect and dignity for yourself continue your life as a man, not a manipulated weak folk.

• there's no self respect in not having a gf

• Im not rich and I've dated women

• I'm sorry is that relevant? I mean what the point of that? did I said you would NOT find women if you were poor? Nope, I said that :

SO FEW SINGLE WOMEN OF YOUR AGE (...) NOT JUDGE YOU

read it again several times.

thank you.

• Just forgive her so that she can then do it again. Dump her!

• If you are just dating and not in a defined relationship then either forgive or move on. If it's a relationship I would dump her the second I found out.

• Say to her hey lets go for a drive, and take her some where she does not know. At night time in the country side and tell her to get out of the car. That is what I would do. Then drive off

• ditch the skank

• Just dump her. It's easy

• Dump the bitch ass! Once a cheater, always a cheater..

• kill them both with her accessory