What does it mean if she never calls or texts?

i have been knowing this girl for about 2 weeks and I m always texting her ( because I'm shy when I talk on the phone} and I'm always start the convo and she usually respond

Most Helpful Girl

• She might be reallyyyy busy if she can't find a moment to text you herself, but you can tell-by the way she responds you and stuff. Another thing she could be doing is playing hard to get, or just not into you. Don't text her for a few days, not more than 4-5 days and see if she will text you

What Girls Said 2

• I believe she probably isn't interested. Just ask her out to see how she feels or maybe let her come to you on her own instead of texting her.

• She could very well be busy. Or, she could just not be interested in you anymore. Ask her out and see what happens.

What Guys Said 1

• Its only been 2 weeks. Maybe she's busy or something else is going on in her life right know.