Wanna hear why I dislike gay people? Read description!!!

Got ya! The title is good to get you here.. because I DON'T DISLIKE gay people !!!

I hate people who hate on gay people just because they are attracted to the same sex. To all those who say: ''I hate them/it because my religion doesn't approve it'' : THEN DON'T eat fucking cookies, coz I am on a diet, thank you.
People are people ! And by the way.. IF being gay is a disease, then WHY would you beat gay people up ? Do you beat up people with down syndrome for having down syndrome? NO! So just respect them and if you are against it.. then just leave it. Let them walk hand in hand and be tolerant and open minded. ONE happy world is what we need ... The bible for example: ''Respect all people around you'' ''treat people as how you want to be treated'' but then... gay people will end up in hell? HOW hypocrite is that book? Seriously.. a reason for me to dislike religion. Come, bring it on with your comments! Oh and I am happy that the western world is open minded.. I hope that eastern Europe and the middle east can learn something from this discussion!

First comment by a (brave) anonymous! (dislike them anonymouses) : ''There is a question here?''
Not all questions on here are questions! I tell how I see it!! And if you agree, let me know why.. if you disagree...

then bring it on !!
AND the same anonymous found out that I am bisexual by one of my former questions.. yes that's true ! And I'm proud of that!

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmm lol you are one emotional as well as sentimentally outspoken girl there :-) Good to be that way but best if channeled towards progress :-) You love emotionally fueled arguments lol

1. There are reasons why certain (rather most) religions are pretty strict about a lot of things. Society couldn't do what religion could in the name of a god who is feared cause he / she is supreme, more powerful and unknown entity
    2. The primary function of every living thing including us is to procreate for which we require one male and one female. Being gay beats that or even giving permissions to bisexuals provides more chances to people going for their own sex cause it's 'easier' or so is assumed
    3. All these societies and religions are just trying to implement what is ordained by nature
    4. Being gay or bi is even in the animal kingdom and hence these feelings & preferences are ordained by nature too :-)
    5. However, we are given to age old perceptions of how society & religion have taught & made us perceive everything, sexuality included
    6. I sure support gays & I have friends who are gay - everyone has a right to choice & no one should oppress someone just cause they are different
    7. by the way there was a time when people with down syndrome would be treated as gays are today in certain parts or even worse :-)
    8. As me my preference, I'd rather everyone be bi than gay or hetro - solves a lot of problems :-D

What Guys Said 14

• Wait... are you saying gay people are like people with down syndrome?

Anyway I have a theory about gay people, about why they're gay that is. You know how when frogs are living in polluted water, all the male frogs turn into females making it impossible for any of them to breed all being female?

Well, think about us and our world. Its polluted right? So maybe the same kind of thing that happens to frogs is happening to people but on a more molecular level so instead of boys turning into girls, they just turn gay and girls to lesbians.

• No I am not... I say that if people beat up gay people, for being gay and because gay is a disease (what they sometimes think) then that would be the SAME as beating someone up for having down syndrome or any other disease. You just don't do that! and no in the end being gay is just being gay.. no disease at all.

• I know, I just wrote that for a similar reason to why you wrote your question headline, to grab your attention.
      What do you think about my theory about pollution though?

• I've never heard someone of religion say they Hate gay people because of their religion. Other people say that religious people hate gay people. Any religious person I met have said they think it's wrong and they disagree with the lifestyle, but that's as far as it got. I think people like to assume they hate gay people, because it's easier to attack someone publicly if you make them "evil"

• I don't like the way you've done this, as you've just given jerks like patriarchy fuel to their flames.

But I do agree, though this is an old prejudice and it won't go away any time soon. Homosexuality was considered a mental disorder until the 80s and many people still treat us as such. Mot to mention the religious stigma but I won't go further on that.

• I don't really care unless they are sticking one in me lol

• We need a rant section.

• only old-fashioned people hate gays

• Gays make up 5% of the world's population. Christians and Muslims make up over 50% of the world's population. So you hate 50% of the world's population for hating 5% of the world's population. Guess what? You hate 10 times as many people as those people you hate, which makes you 10 times more bigoted and hateful. :)

• Congratulations for thinking with your anus gayhater.

• I don't think she means she literally despises them.

On the other hand the mere fact that a homosexual exists is grounds for tons of religious people to literally hate them.

• I like gays.. i have a gay friend (im not gay) but we sometimes have so much fun.. gays are just more sensitive and open about their life.. and they say something when they dont feel comfortable unlike most man who just keep their mouth shut.
    And i said MOST man.. not every guy is the same and no it doesn't make them gay if they do say something when uncomfortable. This was just an example.
    Gays or normal people like any other. Thats that.

• Heeheehoohoo, bait and switch. *Closes tab and moves to next question*

• I agree with you.

• Religions hate gay people because they want members to fuck and make more members.

• I am tired of the homophobia, if the fags want to marry just let them, Jesus. As for the slippery slope bullshit, do you really think some idiot is going to marry his dog LOL

• Don't call them fags to start with. they are PEOPLE.

• I reckon, the word is still big in my area so I'm used to using it. I am certain it's going to be an outdated term within the next 30 or so years.

• Alright, fair enough, just do take it easy though. Each to their own we all have our own points of views and perspectives based on things like religion, experiences and the like. Whether I agree with you or not, that I am unsure, it is ultimately the choice of the individual for him to do what he/she pleases, who am I to condone it?
    Am I against you point of view? Ofcourse not, you are entitled to your own views and in ways I agree with them, in others I don't

• There a question here?

What Girls Said 3

• Haha... good on you! I agree with you! I hate it also, when the word gay/homosexual is used in a discriminatory way, as if it was something to be ashamed about. I am actually proud I stood up for someone being bullied and labeled as being gay. WTF, seriously, and if?

• I'm Christian, but I am open-minded. This is what I think:

God only feels love. Those who can love regardless of gender are most definitely a creation of God. If you believe otherwise and wish harm on those who can love all, you have a lot more problems that you need to resolve. If we were all meant to be the same, life would be boring and meaningless. God is creative, and he let's us have our own opinions and will. You are absolutely allowed to think for yourself, but remember that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

• "God only feels love. "

And the first born sons of Egypt were what, hugged to death?

• God does not only feel love, the Bible does not say that. Your preacher needs slapped in the face for teaching you this garbage. I'll even tell you now he's going to Hell for being a false prophet.

• I don't have a preacher. This was me, my opinion. I all ready said that you can think for yourselves.

• Lots of truth here. I agree 100%.

Unfortunately there's a lot of bigoted assholes on here...