Got ya! The title is good to get you here.. because I DON'T DISLIKE gay people !!!
I hate people who hate on gay people just because they are attracted to the same sex. To all those who say: ''I hate them/it because my religion doesn't approve it'' : THEN DON'T eat fucking cookies, coz I am on a diet, thank you.
People are people ! And by the way.. IF being gay is a disease, then WHY would you beat gay people up ? Do you beat up people with down syndrome for having down syndrome? NO! So just respect them and if you are against it.. then just leave it. Let them walk hand in hand and be tolerant and open minded. ONE happy world is what we need ... The bible for example: ''Respect all people around you'' ''treat people as how you want to be treated'' but then... gay people will end up in hell? HOW hypocrite is that book? Seriously.. a reason for me to dislike religion. Come, bring it on with your comments! Oh and I am happy that the western world is open minded.. I hope that eastern Europe and the middle east can learn something from this discussion!
Not all questions on here are questions! I tell how I see it!! And if you agree, let me know why.. if you disagree...
then bring it on !!
Most Helpful Guy
hmmmm lol you are one emotional as well as sentimentally outspoken girl there :-) Good to be that way but best if channeled towards progress :-) You love emotionally fueled arguments lol
1. There are reasons why certain (rather most) religions are pretty strict about a lot of things. Society couldn't do what religion could in the name of a god who is feared cause he / she is supreme, more powerful and unknown entity
2. The primary function of every living thing including us is to procreate for which we require one male and one female. Being gay beats that or even giving permissions to bisexuals provides more chances to people going for their own sex cause it's 'easier' or so is assumed
3. All these societies and religions are just trying to implement what is ordained by nature
4. Being gay or bi is even in the animal kingdom and hence these feelings & preferences are ordained by nature too :-)
5. However, we are given to age old perceptions of how society & religion have taught & made us perceive everything, sexuality included
6. I sure support gays & I have friends who are gay - everyone has a right to choice & no one should oppress someone just cause they are different
7. by the way there was a time when people with down syndrome would be treated as gays are today in certain parts or even worse :-)
8. As me my preference, I'd rather everyone be bi than gay or hetro - solves a lot of problems :-D0