How do you date if you're ugly?

Simple straight up question, the girls you want are out of your league and the ones that do want you you're not attracted to

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's cliche but you need confidence. I think confidence needs to be based on something, you know you need something to back that confidence up. We are superficial so often time we base our confidence or lack thereof on appearence but you don't have to. If you're not attractive take up a skill or devolop a talent and base your confidence on that. Girls don't place as much emphasis on looks as guys do. Ivery seen ugly athletes date attractive girls, they were confident. But they didn't base their confidence on their looks they based it on their abilities. Girls admire guys that have drive, ambition or talent. I don't think you'll date a model quality girl but you could definitely date a girl you find attractive. Just find something besides looks to base your confidence on. Also understand we are our own wort critics so you may think you're ugly but really you're most likely average, most people are. Along with that, you could hit the gym, switch up your hair style, both of which can increase your attractiveness by a few points. Also hygiene, and good style (clothing) can also help set you apart from the competition. So just invest in some self improvement and you're confidence should go up.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• 2 expressions for you bro
    CONFIDANCE
    FAITH IN SELF

get some of these man im sure you will be better in general.
    If you dont like something about yourself you can always try new things, just try clean yourself up, do some working out, take up a new hobby or sport something you love doing. if you really want a woman to like you for you first you gotta like you for you, no girls doesn't like a guy who doesent love and look after himself even just a lil.

When you maybe try some of these thing always rember you are doing this stuff for you at the end of the day not some woman (not menaing that in a nasty way). I mean trust me if a girl dosent like you for you then hey its their loss, you dont owe them anything so there is no need to bend over back wards or even put them on a peddistool.

I mean fair play if you go after a girl and that and they ain't intrested it just lets you know thats another possibility that ain't right for you. Also take into consideration most (not all but most) these "out of my leauge" girls know that they are attractive but also highly focus on their looks as there only and main way of attracting guys most of the time and thus have very little of an intresting personality that you would find uinique and intresting.

but hey this is simply my opinion on the matter

Hope you work it you man and stay awsome : )

• huhm, lower your requirement, some women are extremely attactive in their own way. good looking women aren't necessarily nice women, they feel like they can have the world and dont care about you.

• I will poke two or three holes on a plastic bag, and cover over my head with it.

www.retrocrush.com/archive/uknowncomic/uktop.jpg

• There is no such thing as 'out of your league'

• If ugly/fat girls want to date you just go for them. Its better than nothing.

• Learn to see beyond surface good looks and start dating the girls you were not attracted to.

A guy is already more attractive when he's dating someone, so that helps. And you need the dating practice.

A 6/10 who isn't interested in you, might become interested if she sees a bunch of 5's dating you and having a great time. It's funny, but that's often how girls work. They want something (or someone) because they see lots of other girls wanting it. (No matter what those girls look like.) Think of how the crowds get at boy-band concerts. It's like a feedback mechanism that bypasses the reasoning and logic centres of the brain, and makes the girls just WANT the popular thing.