Women: skinny or muscular guys?

Previously I asked if women rather date funny or romantic guys and most women picked funny. Well my question now is. If you had to choose between a muscular guy and a skinny guy to date who would you choose? Many women say looks dont matter but in this case pretend you had to choose one. Which one would it be?

• skinny guy
  • muscular guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a in between guy. Too much of one or the other is bad

What Girls Said 5

• Too much of either is unattractive; too muscular can be unsightly for me (think Batista of WWE here) and too skinny can signify ill-health.
    I am more attracted to muscular guys because - when speaking of looks here as you said - it is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye and also shows that a guy cares about his health and takes care of himself.

But if he was vain about it, guy - bye!

• Not tooo muscular, that would be disgusting, but I want there to be muscle there to know that he has some sort of strengh! Abs are nice too

• Muscular for me.

• I like muscular, don't have to be a body builder, just a fit body

• Slim. Not boney not super buff but an in between. Abs don't hurt.

What Guys Said 0