Would you ever date a girl who is taller than you?

Would you ever date a girl who is taller than you?

• Yes
    42% (23)70% (56)59% (79)Vote
  • No
    58% (32)30% (24)41% (56)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
6|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if she assured me that she doesn't mind the fact that I'm shorter.

I assume that all females demand a male to be taller than them because reasons, and that makes me initially not want to do anything with taller girls as a preemptive measure.

But I still voted A).

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Absolutely. A tall girl with great legs is extremely sexy. Looking at this as a fault is more of an insecurity than anything. Be proud walking arm and arm with a goddess who is tall, sexy, and booming with sexuality!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I've only ever met one or two women taller than me. It's certainly not impossible, but as I am 6'4", women that tall are a rarity.

I honestly don't know if it would bother me, because it's never come up. I suppose that if we were perfect for each other in every way that mattered, it wouldn't be an issue.

Besides, our kids would be awesome at basketball, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. If I feel attracted to her, if we have great chemistry, if I feel love towards her, etc. then her height should not matter. It's how you feel about her that matters.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yup. Doing it currently

1|2
    0|0
  • My answer is exactly what @sovetskii13 said
    Cheers mate, thats how it should be

1|0
    0|0
  • 100% Absolutely. Bring on the Amazons. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I did. An inch and a half taller.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have done. Not too tall though, only like 3-4 inches.

1|1
    0|1
  • I would, but not many girls are over 5'9"

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm tall, so I usually date tall women. I wouldn't date one that towered over me, but an inch or two is fine. On the other hand, women shouldn't choose to date a shorter man. The physical difference will lead to disappointment on her part for many reasons.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes no problem i knew couple were together and loved one another she was taller than him

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm 6 feet tall and I've had a crush on a girl that was 6'3 and I almost climbed a woman that was 6'7.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I wouldn't have if I had ever dated. I never did anyway.

1|0
    0|1
  • Of course, I'm 5'4, so most girls I meet are my height or a little taller. Although, only a few inches difference as I wouldn't want it to feel like mother/son haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • i sure would

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely would! Although being 6'2" tall, it's probably not gonna happen. Since I'm taller than most people I know, I find it hard to maintain eye contact when talking to other people, so I might even have a preference for taller girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if it was like an inch or two

0|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah son, id go for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if she would date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are hot... My wife is taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not haha. I am 6'2" so I am taller than the majority of females anyway

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course, I like when girl is taller than me ;)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 5'9" and definitely would date someone shorter if I liked their face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9 and I don't think I would date a guy shorter than me..

1|0
    0|1
  • I'm 6 ft and a half and have supermodel height, I don' think it would matter

1|1
    1|0
  • sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • well, if I was allowed to date a girl. don't think my parents would be too happy with that. :/

• Im a girl and im not lesbian so...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not relevant but I wouslnt date someone shorter

3|0
    0|1