Time to give up on this girl?

So I've been contacting this girl for a month +, finally went to a cafe with her alone last week and i felt there was good improvements, tried asking her again this week but she needed to leave school to get something. I told her i got accompany her there and eat at the same time, she asked me do i have any work to do, i replied no then she just replied" i prefer to be alone haha". Guess its over?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is she a busy person or not? dont follow her around to much, dont beg her for a date, act like you are all cool about it. chase her but on a respectfull way to her and yourself. I've been dating a girl for a month, kissing, spending evenings etc... when we were dating she told me being alone was better, evne if we both had a great time and she did enjoy my pressence. girls are weird sometimes, dont focuss to much on her, she seems weird as well. she prefers to be alone, well let her be alone, maybe she misses you then.

• She's not really busy, i see her always spend her time at home during the weekends...

She studies arts so she's leaving school to shop for materials outside. Alright i shall just play it cool.

• Hmm alright think I'll drop her a text like telling her to be safe and take care for the journey, and i woukd like to have lunch with her soon?

• something casual, wish her a wonderfull time, something light, dont act like the worried bf or father, huhm and maybe something like: we keep in touch or just wish a wonderfull time, in the end it she who has to contact you. dont talk about the lunch right now, step by step, we are all like that, men, im the same i plan stuff before, and afterwards things went completely different im stuck here with a homecoming present, a small birtday gft, ttake it slow, and definetly when she tells you she likes being alone. you dont know why she likes to be alone.

What Girls Said 3

• In my Menu, sweetie, it looks like you have two choices: Either find another dinner companion who is hungry and Into good dinner convo or-----Eat alone, forget This Stale mate, and Consider the First Course your Last with this little chicken, she is not into Seconds...
    Move on, she is Chop liver now. With what she said, my stomach would turn just to take One more Minute with her...
    Yes, 'It's over,' and No room for Dessert...
    Good luck. xx

• She doesn't seem to be interested or is just not in a good mood. Move on.

• Or maybe she just fucking wanted to be alone?

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say don't give up totally... but step back a bit and lay low. Let her know you're still interested here and there.. she may be checking to see just how interested you are by pushing back a bit. Yes, I know the chase game sucks, but if you really like her then stick with it a bit. Maybe she's had a bad relationship in the past of being cheated on and used and she wanting to see exactly where you stand with liking her. Jus something to think on.

• Her last relationship was like 3,4 years ago and its just something like puppy love back in secondary school though I've no idea why they broke up (she said they slowly drifted apart).

Do you think its a bad idea to arrange one lunch on Friday now? I've managed to lighten the text convo by throwing in some insider joke as to why she preferred alone, should i just ask what about Friday lunch?

• I wouldn't be specific on a day... as much as "hey, I'd really like to have lunch with you sometime soon. How about it?" let her make the commitment with you to meet up. That way she knows you still want to see her but not being to pushy. If she blows you off don't ask her again and just start trying to make her laugh with some funny texts or such. Don't be afraid to be silly with her, but let her come to you more than you go to her.

• Lay low for a bit. Then text her after a while. If she makes an excuse then ya it's probably over