Is it bad to become official so fast?

He asked me out today and it's only the 2nd time we have hung out. We had been texting for about to weeks. But today is our second date and he asked me to be his gf. The first day he saw me I was walking and he was driving and he stopped his car to say hi. He said he was shocked by my beauty. From there we kept talking and he said he really liked me and wanted something serious. We went out to eat and to the park and he asked me to be his gf. I said yes since he always makes me feel special and doesn't mind my quiet and shy ways. But now I'm starting to wonder if we became serious to soon?

What Guys Said 1

• Be open, go with the flow and see where it goes. It could be with. But at the same time pull back a little and remember it only been so short of a time

• I hope it does work out but I will be cautious but do you think it was bad I said yes this soon?

• Hey people have fell in love at first sight. It could happen. See where it takes you

• I will thanks :)

What Girls Said 0