Guys, would you date a nice, sweet, humble weird girl with a sense of humor who likes to have fun?

Like she doesn't hang out with the cool kids and is just her unusual quirky cute sociable self. She's normal.

Or would you prefer a cool pretty girl who everyone admires and knows how to act in public? She has a reputation to keep. And people will be jealous that you're with her

Most Helpful Guy

• You just described the perfect girl. Doesn't care about societies expectations of how she should be. She's herself nothing more nothing less. She's sweet, humble and has a sense of humor.

• Looking at the answers.
      Girls, take notes.

• no problem :) thank YOU

What Guys Said 25

• I would actually like a girl that is a bit of both. A lady who knows how to behave in public but isn't concerned about her reputation of people she'll never see again, doesn't care about the "cool kids" status. Someone who has a good sense of humor, witty, and outgoing. Having people jealous that you have her, that's a nice bonus

• Definitely the first girl, It matches my own personality. I don't really think a girlfriend should be something that you say "Hey, look what I got." It's just disrespectful to yourself and the girl.

• I like your way of thinking, very respectful and polite ^^

• Same to you, sometimes I am happy there are still people in this world who stay young forever :)

• yup, it's really a blessing to meet them! (:

• Having fun as in a slotty type? Dats a nono but if she's an innocent cutie with great morals, than ofcourse! I'd even make u ma wifey c:

• hahaha, i mean she likes to try new things and is adventurous. definitely not going around looking for trouble unless its with her man >:)

• Yas nice, sweet and humble is a great thing in a cutie to have. I LUV SHY CUTIES! Along with the softness and gentleness of her voice, she will drain the life outta meh in no time *~*

• The quirky girl sounds more interesting. "Adorkable" like Zooey Deschanel.

• Absolutely. I am currently talking with a girl right now and we plan on dating. She is the sweetest, shyest, most humble girl I've ever met, and I absolutely love that about her. See, I'm the type who doesn't drink, doesn't party, and would rather just spend time at a friends house watching a movie than be out losing brain cells through drugs and such. Being in this age range, that's pretty rare to find. But this girl is the same as me. Her shyness and innocence is something I really admire. It's one of my favorite qualities about her. I prefer her innocent, humble, yet sociable personality over the flirty, obnoxious party girl any day of the week.

• I love it when girls dare to be themself even if other girls find them weird, they are so much fun to be around. They are definitely my kind of girl.

• Yeah, it is hard being different, and the looks other girls give you sometimes make you sad but you learn to love yourself, who could if you cant, you know? Thank you for your response ! :)

• I get attracted to the second type all the time. But the most amazing person I have ever met was the first type.

• Those two options are a bit black and white. If I liked a social girl, it certainly wouldn't be because of how other people viewed her, and social girls can also be nice and sweet.

As for weird, it depends. In what way do you think you are weird? There are certainly some personality traits considered weird that would put me off someone.

As for sense of humour, pretty much everyone has a sense of humour so that point is a bit redundant. If I thought she had a good sense of humour, then yes I'd find that attractive, but if she laughed at stuff I didn't find funny, it wouldn't be.

• I wouldn't mind as long as the first girl is proud to be like that. If she's independent, likes to have fun and is happy, I don't care if she's not too sociable, or doesn't hangs out with the "cool" kids.
    She has to be pretty too, something you forgot to say, 'cause that matters ;)

• yes, she's pretty too. She doesn't dress like other girls. Her style is more conservative and for awhile she wasn't proud of who she was. But I can tell you today she's pretty proud and the answers here are making her feel much better about herself AND she's independent :)

• Then that girl has nothing to worry about. It really doesn't matter how she dresses, just as long as it's clean and nice.
      As I said: a proud women, happy, and independent has nothing to worry. She'll find plenty of guys that want to date her.

• The first girl sounds awesome. Which one are you?

• guess :) ... I'm the first one. I'm really weird, but that's cause I love to laugh and joke and make other people laugh or at least smile. I'm really bubbly too lol

• aaaw, thank you for your comment, it brought a wide grin on my face x3

• I'm glad it did.

• I like the first one. I like having fun adventures with my girl. I like it when girls don't follow the pack so to speak.

• The first girl's personality sounds better.

But I notice that you mention the second girl is pretty, and did not mention the looks of the first girl.

Looks matter -a lot-.

• how about an average looking girl for the first one. someone that isn't necessary hot, but dresses innocently.

• Well average covers a wide range.

If there was attraction there she has more the personality I could see staying with and bein close to.

• That is the perfect personality
    I would love to date a girl like that

• Thank you for your answer (:

• The first one sounds like my kind of girl :P

• Thank you for answering (:

• Yes that's the best

• Thank you for your answer ^-^

• Choice "A".

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary" ~ Steve Jobs

• Well that was a touching quote. If you came here sooner i might have picked this as mho. Anyway thank you for this. Wow, incredible :)

• I just remembered to add... Cascada's song of "Glorious" is good to this quote.

• It would totally be a great poster. I 'll check out that song :)

• If she's attractive? Sure.

But bad style and/or being overweight can just murder attractiveness. You know how girls really like some guys as friends, but would never date them?

A girl might be funny, sweet, laid back, and all around awesome... but if she has a body that I would NOT like to see without clothing... she's just a friend. Kinda like how girls will say their guy friend is sweet, nice, humble, but she would never date him.

• Not overweight. She's 112lbs. And 5"3. Nope she doesn't dress awfully. She just doesn't wear tank tops and not shorts often. Basically she dresses more modestly

• Doesn't sound bad.

• So in other words a manic pixie dream girl? They don't exist.

• Quirky is good. The standard issue is... well, standard.

• thanks for your answer!

• I'd definitely go with the first option. She sounds so much better :)
    I'm guessing you're the first one? 😊

• why so? haha

• thank you :)

• why wouldn't we? but all of a sudden we find out what she's really like...

• Nope she's not a fake if that's what you're saying.

• i thought that about my last girlfriend but 6 months down the road the cat got out of the bag so to speak

• Hell, yeah I would. That's like the girl version of me.

• HAHAHA LOL, i really laughed. (: thank you for answering!

• Absolutely! That's exactly what I want!

• she sounds nice but it really depends on what she looks like tbh

• As long as she isn't a promiscuous lying bitch, then absolutely.

• hahah nope, she doesn't ever dare lie. lying has too much problems and drama

• ahaaha awww, you're making my day so much better xDD

• I know if I ask Santa Claus for her, I am sure she'll arrive gift wrapped underneath my tree ready for Chrimbo day.

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys prefer and date both.