Do u really think that girls and boys really can stay in the best friend stage?

I mean without any desire to get each other in bed or in relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Even if they're not that attracted to each other, eventually one of them is bound to get in a long-term relationship with someone, and that someone will most likely find them hanging out with a member of the opposite gender annoying, and put a stop to it.

What Guys Said 3

• I develop romantic feelings pretty easily, and it only takes the slightest bit of physical attraction, so for me it's very difficult unless she is hideous. I try not to have attractive female friends for that reason - I always end up ingesting large amounts of alcohol, immensely regretting telling her how I felt.

• I dont know.. I think when women are close or friends with guys it can't be just friends in the end. Sounds strange to me I have girls who I respect and maybe once in a while talk to, but I can't imagine having a girl as a friend :S.

• Not for ever, no.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. My sister has been friends with this guy for 8 years. Everyone in my family is close to him and they never looked at each other that way. I've thought about them doing something on the low before but she's definitely sure he's just her bestfriend. he's like our brother now, comes over everyday. He meets all the guys she dated and vise versa. It happens for some people.

• Yes, UNTIL one of you gets into a serious committed relationship with someone else. Then the dynamic changes a lot. It's kind of sad, actually.

• If they are both gay, yes