Hmm I don't how to word this question, but are you as attractive as the people you attract?

I hope this makes sense lol but it just seems like I always attract the kinda creepy guys that in no way am I attracted to. And that makes me wonder, what does that say about me? Is it something about me that makes me attract these type of guys? Am I really just not attractive as I thought I was? When I can never get the type of guys I want to talk to me, I feel like it's something wrong with me on my part :/ so I guess what I'm basically asking is do the people that you attract say something about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahahaha NO. I'm somewhat overweight and I have an ugly mug, yet somehow I still wind up in relationships with pretty girls. It's really a matter of personality. Looks are just the first thing someone notices in a relationship, then it's old news and doesn't really matter so much anymore.

What Guys Said 3

• They're on my level in terms of physical attraction. Better yet though, they have great personalities and are usually pretty down to earth, : )

• Excellent question. I'm hotter :P

• yes defiantly

What Girls Said 5

• The people I attract are typically worse looking than I am. And I am fairly attractive. As of late, they've been losers and I've been out of their league if I'm being honest.

• You're funny, what league is this you speak of? Do you model for Vicky secrets or sports illustrated?
      I hope those "losers" find someone deserving of their appreciation.

• Don't be stupid. There are people who are actually fitting of someones standards and some who aren't. A thug on the street doesn't need to be with me. Period. Someone who doesn't have confidence and doesn't know enough about the world to take a hint about me not being interested demonstrates "loser" behavior. When he isn't big enough to take the hint and move to the next. Maybe think about how else that could be interpreted beside trying to be a smart aleck. I'm entitled to have a preference. Just because I don't like any and everyone doesn't make me a bad person. Most people have a preference.

• I used to feel the same as you until an older and pretty cool woman got me hip to the game. Basically dudes will holla at just about every girl they see (whether they think she'll accept or not) it's like fishing. They throw their rod out and hope for that big catch. Now lets talk supply and demand. A hot guy tend to have less demand.. But the creeps have more demand (need) and less supply (chicks) therefore the creeps fish more and the not so creepy dudes have more options.
    Less attractive but great personality guys do

• im super nice so i attract really adorable guys and i attract guys who aren't cute but are comfortable approaching me because im so nice and open lol

• well i attract both the nice, bad and creepy guys kinda makes me wonder what if i have some mutation.. lol

• I attract the creepy guys. The ones who think it's okay to grab you. Although I managed to get a really nice boyfriend.