I've been dating my boyfriend for 3 mouths now we've had sex already but he hasn't said I love you what dose this mean?

we have a good connections and everything is amazing when were together, we get along supper well, he always says how he's happy with me and has strong feels , he'll look at me for no reason and just smile, but he hasn't said i love you yet, but there might of been a time where we were kissing in the car and he might of said i love you but vey quietly, but i didn't react or say anything didn't want to make things awkward so i just ignored it, but I'm not totally sure that's what he said it what i think i heard, why hasn't he said it yet?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes love isn't a word. If you feel it from him then that's all that should matter. And if he says it, he means it that much more.

• you have a good point I do feel a lot of love from him like in the way he looks at me and stuff

• yeah, you can tell a guy's feelings from the way he looks at you. Action speaks louder than words (:

• you're expecting too much too fast

What Girls Said 2

• how old is this guy? sometimes when a guy is at an older age they know and wait wen to say it.

• Three months and you are worried. It takes a long time to fall in love. Me and my boyfriend have been together 15 months and he still has not said it. I feel loved and his actions show me more. Actions speak louder than words.