Feeling insecure about bf's past?

He's still got his V card but been in 4 relationships and kissed 2 girls before me and I'm so damn insecure thinking he had more fun kissing them even though he says I'm better. Wth it's just kissing but still... oh and he's my first so...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's OK to feel insecure but I think you're making too big of a deal about this. Youve got to weigh the pros and cons. There's never going to be anyone who's 100% perfect you've got to find someone where the pros outweigh the cons. So yeah he's a little more experienced than you. He's kissed 2 people, but you could be the last girl he ever kisses. Also by most people's standards that's not a lot. Most people your age have probably kissed way more than 2 people. You said that he's still a virgin, so you will still be the first person he has sex with, and sex is more intimate than a kiss. Just don't think of the other girls, he's kissing you now, he didn't want to give his "v card" to them but he wants to give it to you so that means you're more special than the other girls. If you really like him and have a connection with him don't let the fact that he's kissed two girls ruin the relationship. It's not like he's slept with the entire cheerleading team. For you to find another guy who's as inexperienced as him would be rare. Focus on the positives, if they outweigh the negatives then stay with him.

What Guys Said 2

• You're more than just your kissing skills. Which can be improved with practise by the way :)

• -_- This is a personal problem that only YOU can solve.

What Girls Said 0