Ladies if you was in your mid 20's or 30's, would you date a guy who is 18 years old?

Lets say a young 18 year old guy wants to get to know you, and even though you're older, still you're single at that particular moment, would you over look his age depending on how he carried himself?

The reason why I asked this question, cause I'm wondering if more younger 18 year old girls date older men compared to younger guys dating older women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i would if he was really mature. And rthomas43's statement is just ridicilous...

What Girls Said 10

• Possibly, yes. Completely depends on the individual.

• I'm not worried about "rthomas43" putting down how I phrased my sentence, cause everybody has their own different way of talking.

• Yes, some people use wrong grammar on purpose, I'm aware of that. Doesn't make it any less unattractive to me though, and to a lot of others too. But hey, talk however you want. Just don't expect people not to be irritated by it. That's all I'm saying.

• I posted this question again but on that question I asked the guys if they would date an 18 year old girl, you should see how I asked that question.

• yes ! of course

• no. I see them as little boys

• No. I'm 24 now, youngest I'm dating is 24. I prefer older guys.

• just curious why

• But he wouldn't have the same personality as your cousin

• No, but he might be just as immature. I don't see what I could have in common with a high school kid lol.

• I'm 23 and it really would depend on how he looked, and how he behaved. I personally don't think i could ever date an 18 year old that's way too young. But it really would depend on the above two things, and the situation.

• if you wouldn't date an 18 year old, then it really wouldn't matter that he's mature, has something going for himself, and very hot.

• I'm 22 and would not date an 18 year old.

• just curious, why

• When I mention "hook up" I was leaving dating out, a hook up is like when you don't plain on being in a relationship with that person but just want maybe a kiss at that moment... after that you getting on with your life, so no I don't struggle with reading.

• Still a no. I don't "hook-up" with anyone let alone people I wouldn't date.

• NOPE. however I dated a guy that was 4 years older than me...

• Depends on the people... some people even in their 30's are childchiss.. Everyone's different and its up to you..

• what about you?

• I thought i would never date a younger guy ever but I am... he's different than guys my age... we get along great and have fun together... we meet each other needs..😁

• No, that'd be too young for me. I can't imagine what we'd have in common. Guys only do that because they only care about attraction and not getting along.

• Definitely not. He'd be like a little brother or cousin to me.

• You never know, he could change your mind, depending on how he carried a conversation.

What Guys Said 2

• I've been through that bro... women always have to go through this whole morality thing before they decide to do it even if they think your cute... I've had a few cougars when I was that age... that's all I really went after when I was 18. I doubt your gonna find a mid 20's though late 20's/early 30's you may have better luck!

• Probably not if he says things like "you was".