Does he like me? Please help?

He waits for me after class, he always makes me laugh, he always looks at me then smiles, and he always follows me. We talk all the time and I kinda like him, soooo what do you guys think?

• Likes me
  • Means nothing
  • Just wanna see results
  • I can't tell
thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Aha! He follows you around? Put a collar on him and claim him as you're own. He's head over heels for you! I wouldn't follow a girl around if I didn't want something from her but in this case, he doesn't just want something... He wants you.

What Guys Said 8

• He likes you... Take a chance and see if things go further. He likely doesn't want to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable, hence why he hasn't done anything beyond what you mention

• This only happens in Hollywood.. He likes u :)

• He definitely likes you.

• This was the deciding factor, "he always looks at me then smiles", for him liking you. Do you like him back?

• great question.

• young lady you're stunning

• go and date his sister thats what i do

• I think he sounds fake and gay

What Girls Said 4

• You could always take the direct approach. Pin him between yourself and a locker, ask him if he's stalking you or does he like you? If he answers he likes you give him a kiss (cheek or lips) then let him take it from there! =D. Don't really pin him against the locker/wall unless you have a flair for the dramatic. If the feeling is mutual break the ice and ask him; "So do you like me?". If the answer is yes just go with it. He's sending signals.

• Well good thinking but im not a tv show character i can't do that.

• Seriously, why did you have to ask, obviously he likes you

• He obviously likes you..

• Wow... These are signs that he is OBVIOSLY in love with you!!! Ask him out... He will say yes.