Guys if you're in your 20's or 30's, would you date a girl who is 18 years old?

I hear a lot of women say they wouldn't date a young 18 year old guy so I'm wondering can the same goes for guys not wanting to date an 18 year old and only want girls his age?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 21 & gave head to my little brother's friends a couple of times...

He's 18 of course.

• But you wouldn't date a guy that age is what you're saying.

• So you and him regret that night happening?

• I don't know.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 18 and I'm dating a 24 year old. He doesn't notice the difference much except when I have to cancel on him for school stuff. Our separate groups of friends haven't hung out yet but when we hang out with his friends, I'm just myself and my bf says they all like me and feel I'm mature, they tease us about the age difference but mild things like 'the youth of today' or 'back in our day'. There was only one time when he said to me, 'when I was your age...' which made me feel a little young but it was no biggie. When we hang out with my friends, he's himself and fits in. Actually, he and one of my guy friends have hung out together without me. So I realise I've rambled a bit but no, it's not weird

• If I was 18 I likely would not date a guy older than 20...

• I'm 18 and I would date a guy up to 23-24. I honestly wouldn't date a guy younger than me because I would feel weird. If he's 18 then cool.

• Well it makes since you wouldn't date someone younger than you now cause they're underage and you're 18, but when you turn 24, then would you date an 18 year old guy or hook up?

• Thank you, that's what I'm trying to tell the anonymous down below, he excuse is she would be label as a cougar and I don't think being a cougar is somewhat of an insult... times are changing, to where being a cougar is common.

• Well being a her older than a guy isn't like a cougar or anything like that. It's only a year difference

• When I was 18, 30 sounded old as dirt! Hahaha...

• Would you date an 18 year old guy?

• Nah, the maturity gap is too big. I'm 31 and would probsbly go down to 25-6 if the guy was awesome. Otherwise we'd be in completely different parts of our life.

• 1|1
    • The Usher one killed me😆 "It's seven o'clock, on the dot, I'm in my drop top cruisin' the streets... I got a real pretty, pretty little thing that's waitin' for meeeee..."

• Ahhhhh okayyyy. I think you've finally gotten it through my thick skull :)

• I really hope so, 100%

What Guys Said 16

• I'm 29 and would be extremely hesitant. I honestly get along better with older women as it is and get called an "old soul" and stuff by multiple people. Most girls I see in their lower 20's are already immature as hell for me as it is so if I knew her for a long time and she wasn't like them maybe... unfortunately every girl considers herself "not like other girls" so it's tough these days.

Ironically if you were to post on craigslist as a skinny 18 year old blonde girl even without a photograph you'd be hit up by tons of pervs in their 40's and up wanting to "date."

• Still even if you knew her for a long time, dating a younger girl would be like dating your little sister or cousin.

• I dated an 18 year old girl when I was 26. Wouldn't do it again in retrospect, and definitely not now. Just on different wavelengths, and at my current age I'd feel pretty creepy. If you are going to date one, at least make sure they're out of high school at least. Don't want to be this guy...
    http://youtu.be/e7nXcrBbksQ

• LOL@WhiteSteve I told you I was watching this the other night. Gotta love the Bill Hader part the best haha

• I'm 30, and the youngest I'd date is about 24. Don't get me wrong... I still think girls 18-23 are hot. But I feel like I'd have nothing in common with girls in college or right after college. I'm sure I'd be wrong about a large number of girls that age, but that's just how I'd see it.

• I would. I like younger girls. I'm 18 myself but if I were 30, I'd like to think I'd still date an 18 year old for obvious reasons.

• But still once you turn 24, if you'd of dated an 18 year old girl, it would be like dating your little sister or cousin.

• How would it be like dating your cousin... she's... not your cousin lmao

• i am 22 and i would date 18 probably until i'm 25 because then i'd get bored and think they're dumb when really theyre just not mature yet.

• Maturity ain't everything. I dated a 22yo when I was 40. She made a lot of stuff that was boring feel new again.

• such as?

• if the girl was 18 I would be no older that 22 I think, probably younger if they are in high school

• Google "barely legal"and ask that question again.

• In other words, you wouldn't right?

• In other words, there are a lot of dirty old men out there that would be on a willing 18yo like white on rice.

• I try not to go beyond 6 or 7 years in terms of age differences

• Yep, definitely. Wouldn't care. All the chicks I know who are in their late 20's act the same as they did when they were 18. So I don't see what the big deal is.

• I would maybe date somebody who's 18. I'm 21 but I would be hesitant to date somebody that age

• So deep down you wouldn't, (which is what I'm hoping you would say)

• still it's hard to get over the fact that an 18 year old girl would be like you're dating your little sister or cousin

• 3 years isn't that big of an age difference for me

• I'm 25. I wouldn't go younger than 21.

• Not date, but we can have some midnight fun

• Yes I would date a 18 woman. In a heartbeat but I don't they would date me.

• Well if they wouldn't date you then you shouldn't date them... the age gap is just too wide, plus her maturity level is not up to yours.

• I wouldn't touch an 18 year old with a 50 foot pole. They're nice to look at, but we'd have nothing in common.

• No but it would be cool to know if I had the opportunity.

• I'm naturally into girls 2/3 years younger than me so yea

• why you're into that?

• 'sigh' This is embarrassing, but i'm not talking about high school girls. I'm talking in the 13-14 year range. I'm gonna go anon now.

• I sure hope you're not 16 or older cause that's weird