Clues that tell you, you are dating a player, who's only interested in sex etc?

Are there any clues you can look for that tell you, you are dating a player?

Most Helpful Guy

• Regular guys would be more awkward while players will tend to be a lot smoother in dealing with you. Because they've had lots of practice and because they're not afraid to take chances since to them you're disposable. This amounts to a pretty devastating advantage and is one of the reason why 5-10% of the guys f*ck 80% of the girls and why those girls think men are pigs.

Also sometimes (but not necessarily) a player will go for girls slightly below his own social / attractiveness level since it becomes many times cheaper faster and easier to get into many girls' panties - whereas a lot of regular guys try to reach up above their level and it's an uphill battle / exponentially more difficult, but they're not looking for volume so they may be willing to take those odds.

What Guys Said 7

• They don't have a lot of time to see you.
    There phone and messages are always going off.
    They won't show you anything on their phone or social media.
    They usually just want sex.
    And the biggest sign is when you have sex with them and they leave and thank you for a loving night they forget or pause when saying your name.

• Handsome
    Perfect Body
    Stylish
    Smooth talker
    Seemingly great personality

Yet somehow still single?
    Only wants to hang around when sex is convenient and isn't satisfied with a simple lunch during the daytime.

• Answer that question with more questions. Do they do anything for you? Do they go out of their way to make YOUR day better? Unless you have any real proof of him being a "player" then don't assume anything. Assumptions would get yourself in trouble.

• I will never understand why but when a guy has the rep of a player it tend to turn girls on to him. Don't be like other girls and go for a guy because his "dangerous" rep makes him hot. trust what people say.

• My last/first bf was my first love and made me feel special but he did it a different way, he always made excuses to see me etc he like led me on like he chewed me up and he spit me out and it took me a while to realize that he really was a player. I was young and I was stupid and if I could turn back the clock to when he said he loved me and begged me to come back oh trust me I would

• Now ex

• @ArchDruidMordred and I'll never understand it either

• Player usually try to approach you with overwhelming sweet -but-lying talk.. he may also try to overspoil u with expensive stuff..

• he always use to ask ur pics... especially nudes

• The huge problem with spotting a player is that you would have fell in love already ignoring all the red flags.

If you ever met a guy and you feel something is wrong that's your subconscious telling you hey he is a player.

Just you to let you know a player is catchable, a natural is different.

What Girls Said 0