Have you ever judged a woman/girl because she doesn't have a boyfriend/husband?

Hey guys, lets have a deep discussion. Have you ever judged a girl/lady if she doesn't have a partner? Be honest. I encourage you to go anonymous.

Like, if you have someone, do you feel good about yourself when you see a girl who is single?

A lot of people gloat at me for some reason. So I just want to know if this is the norm

• I did judge and gloat at a few girls. I am sorry.
  • No, I just didn't feel the need to

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. If anything it means she's doesn't have codependency issues. I'd judge a girl who hopped from relationship to relationship because I'd know they're doing it for all the wrong reasons.

I've actually been judged for being single plenty of times at the most random moments. It's like people who are in relationships feel the need to point out that someone is single yet never seem to realize that they either want to be single, or haven't found anyone worthwhile dating.

• Thank you for that!! Yeah I have been judged so many times and they look at me as if there is something wrong with me, when there isn't someone I want to date~

• People like that will always twist the conversation to alienate you into a position where they can condescend you too. It's cynical. You'll get a ton of bullshit like "You'll find the right one." "You just need to find the right one" and all that crap when you may not even be looking for anyone either.

They judge their "progress" in life by whether or not they have a partner which just means they're not independent and don't have the ability to be happy with themselves so they need to use another person to compensate for their lack of emotional development which just makes for a toxic relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. If a girl is still single, I assume she's emotionally unstable and a bit off her rocker. Compare that to taken girls, whom I assume to be emotionally unstable and a bit off their rockers.

• defintley not.

• I've done the whole "poor guy or poor girl he/she must be cheating on you" thing.

• Think guys don't really care but some girls will judge

• Yes, I know it isn't right but I do judge. I often think that they're promiscuous and unable to keep a man committed or they could be "damaged goods". Especially if she's single and young then that automatically makes me a little suspicious.

What Girls Said 4

• No. It's their life. Who am I to judge? God knows there's a lot wrong with me

• Not at all. Some people just want to be single and I have no problem with that. My brother is kind of like that.

• One time in Truth or Dare someone asked me about my first kiss. I said I'd never had one. Then they asked if I'd ever had a boyfriend and I said "no" and they were like, "woah, what's going on there?" in a really derogatory way. It's not like I'd never been asked out - I'd just never been asked out by the right guy at the right time. But why should it matter?

I have had one boyfriend since then, which wasn't worth it. I still haven't had my first kiss though - glad I didn't give it to my ex-boyfriend :)

But yeah, I never judge people for being single. They might be wise and waiting for the right person at the right time.

• I judge people on their character and not who they are with or lack thereof