Girls would you fight dirty to win?

i was play fighting with my gf and she's super competitive and hates losing anything but cause she's a girl i obviously overpower her easily... anyway i had her pinned down and she couldn't get up, then when she gave up i went to get off her and as i went to stand up she gave me an upward kick right in the nuts... i dropped to the ground in agony and then she said she won?

don't girls get how much that hurts? why do you have to aim there... i hate it so much... would you ever do that just to win?

Most Helpful Girl

• squeeze her boobs really hard or tickle her. i know how much that hurts (i've kicked a pedo before in that area) i will fight dirty if i really want to win and i hate losing too (probably be clashing with your girlfriend if we wrestled) but if it was my boyfriend (but i don't have one right now) i would probably lick his hand to make him feel gross or neck. i would never want to hurt him (i'm a softie to the ones i love) so yeah i would fight dirty but not with the one i like/love.

• i feel like such a wimp for dropping to the ground... but i couldn't help it... what did the pedo do =/

• thats so disgusting ay... i hope you got him real bloody good

• i hope so. good luck with your girlfriend!

What Girls Said 5

• I was all prepared to tell you yes... I thought you were asking between to girls but.. With your story you need to dump her that's messed up never hit a guy there it's a bitch move..

• so you'd kick a girl there?

• i know :)

• Thanks just wanted to make sure

• That's horrible. She's a bitch & needs to burn in the double toothpick place.
    You NEVER strike a man's balls! It even says in the Bible to cut her hand off if she does that! Those are your children right there!

• I don't think there is ever a reason to kick a man in the nuts unless he is attacking you (trying to rape or kill you). That was an immature move on her part.

• I think you should dump her for being a cheap coward and not accepting defeat. That's cheating.

• I would never do that but I might stroke his penis to get him turned on and allows me to win by default

• lol that would be so much better than a kick in the nuts...

What Guys Said 3

• I go by the old saying, if she wants to fight like a man, she'll be hit like a man! Women are all about equality nowadays, so Whip her ass one time and she'll get the hint.

• Actually I don't think she's even fighting like a man but like a cheap cheater. Guys don't kick each other in the nuts during a fight like cowards, they throw punches.

• stop asking this question. I see it all the time on here

• if you hate this website go away...

• So in other words she is physically abusive. You need to dump her.